Join for free
Page 8 of 255 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 > Last »
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 11:00 AM

Re: OFF slimming club---open to everyone.

Hi, i'm willing to try your diet, but the only thing is, I don't thing I will lose anything, loads of times I have mentioned my fat gut to the doctors and they keep saying to me, I will never lose that fat because I have to use so much Insulin for my Diabetes and it puts on weight, but I will try.

My weight is: 10 st.

This morning was bran flakes with soya milk.
Lunch: Cod, homemade Oven chips and Salad.
Supper: Cheese on Toast.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Hi, i'm willing to try your diet, but the only thing is, I don't thing I will lose anything, loads of times I have mentioned my fat gut to the doctors and they keep saying to me, I will never lose that fat because I have to use so much Insulin for my Diabetes and it puts on weight, but I will try.

My Doctor told me its my age when i told her i was worried about the weight i had piled. If she had told me it was the meds i was on i would have understood .Ive not eaten yet guess it was all that food i ate yesterday ..
Ive got a roast Beef dinner today .
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 01:30 PM

Hi Eliza--well it ssems to me that you do not have a great deal to lose, so it may come off slowly. Maybe a little spot exercising may help---but I am not an expert. Personally I have given upo normal cheese completely, as even a little has so many calories---and I do love cheese--but just do not buy it.
Good Luck.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 04:47 PM

Hi Mariana,

It's me Susie who is having Cheese tonight not Eliza. I do exercise, I do a lot of walking and gentle exercises indoors as I have to be careful because I have two discs out in my lower spine, that gives me Sciatica. The Cheese is probably eaten just once in every 2 weeks.
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 05:07 PM

I'm so sorry Susie--just had a vey trying couple of days !! It is obviously good that you can get out walking--oh and I know how painful sciatica can be, so can appreciate how careful you have to be.

Enjoy the cheese on toast---some good protein there. just too much fat contect to be eaten regularly. I eat mostly cottage cheese now--but sometimes yearn for a taste of cheddar....with pickle--mmmm
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

17-04-2016, 05:16 PM

Cottage cheese, yuk!, just looking at it makes me feel sick, sorry.

I don't have really any other dairy products, I use Soya Butter and Soya Milk, Eggs occasionally.
mariana
Kent. Uk.

17-04-2016, 06:19 PM

I could not survive without it--I have some at least once every day. !
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 06:44 PM

Hi

I am disappointed, after a weeks diet I have only managed to lose one kilo.

Not enough, so even more exercise this week.
tina
Lincolnshire
tina is female  tina has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->

I have also been told that because i am on insulin that I will find it difficult to loose weight but it is only around my tummy , I am as thin as a stick every where else I am a size 24 round my belly. my weight is 13 st. I am determined to get rid of some of it this year with slimming worlds help and on here. I am hoping to start on thursday.I am type two Diabetic.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

17-04-2016, 08:08 PM

Hi Tina, my weight is all round my tummy, my legs and arms are thin, but I am only 5ft 2" tall.

Mariana, I didn't have cheese on toast after all, I had a plain Ham Sandwich instead.

Swimfeeders, do not be disappointed 1 kilo in a week is not too bad.

Page 8 of 255 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top