Join for free
Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 03:58 PM

Re: What is the smallest amount of money you would pick up off the footpath?

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
That is stealing!
It's only stealing if You knicked it from Someone...if it's lying in the road,it has been abandoned by an unknown Person,so anyone coming along may pick it up and pocket it.

Next time You see a 2pence piece lying in the road,make sure You take it to the police station like a good honest spider
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 03:59 PM

OK Miss Perfect, tell me....Has your halo ever slipped a notch?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
OK Miss Perfect, tell me....Has your halo ever slipped a notch?
I don't steal.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I don't steal.
Calling Someone a thief could get You into serious trouble...so I would quit it if I were You
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 04:10 PM

I once found a wallet it was stuffed with money, the name inside was foreign and as I found it in Skipton I thought it was probably someone who was on holiday so I took it to the police station. I left my name with them but I didn't hear if it was claimed... hope it was.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I once found a wallet it was stuffed with money, the name inside was foreign and as I found it in Skipton I thought it was probably someone who was on holiday so I took it to the police station. I left my name with them but I didn't hear if it was claimed... hope it was.
It would have gone to the Policeman's Christmas Ball
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 04:38 PM

It all depends, normally it would be £1 coin, but if I need to buy something in the shop and its £1 and I only have 99p and I saw a 1pence on the floor then I would pick it up.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 05:13 PM

Floydy...I often pick up pennies as they're known for bringing good luck...and being from Heaven.

As well, I am finding 10 cent pieces everywhere lately...and these have a wonderful meaning: "Ancestors, spirits, guides, or deceased loved ones want you to know they’re looking out for you."

So, I guess my answer to your question Floydy would be...any amount of money, big or small works for me.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 05:21 PM

When l was about 9 years old, l found a 10/- note in the gutter. I took it to the police station and it was claimed. The lady who lost it gave a 2/- reward!!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 05:26 PM

Used to be good fun to stick a coin, to the pavement, with superglue.

The antics of those trying to pick it up were hilarious.

Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top