Join for free
Page 349 of 1676 « First < 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 399 449 849 1349 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 11:03 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Good Morning Scribblers.
I need a translator for this thread - For sure, for sure.
I see someone is not happy about me, so without taking offence, I will leave you all in peace.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 12:56 PM

Stay here in the Trench Sweetie, going over the top is the worst place for attracting incoming, just Dig In.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Good Morning Scribblers.
I see someone is not happy about me, so without taking offence, I will leave you all in peace.

You really don't have to undrerstand anything on here Sweetie, they are only random scribbles after all, nothing runs in a straight line on this thread, I don't understand it meself.
Don't be silly, we don't want to be left in peace, we all love having you here, what happened to that bag of salt? just keep thking a pinch of it every now and then, I've went through a lot of salt over the years, so say what you want to say anytime you want to say it.
Now take your coat off and put it back on the hanger.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 03:38 PM

Good Morning Scribblers.
well if ya can't handle a handful of ragamuffins what can ya handle - I 've seen sweetie pies march six foot six roughs out out of the bar by their arses - thought you were made of sterner stuff???
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
well if ya can't handle a handful of ragamuffins what can ya handle - I 've seen sweetie pies march six foot six roughs out out of the bar by their arses - thought you were made of sterner stuff???
No, it is just that I thought I was intruding.
I just wanted to get to know you all better, and maybe come along on your Christmas outing.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 07:49 PM

Sweetie - you DO,I hope,realise that when you go carol-singing avec gumbud,that HE insists on holding the cash donations box. Close. VERY close. As he cradles the pot of coins and caresses it,he mutters "My precious" over-and-over,drowning out your lung-bursting chorus of Good King Wossname!

We've all been there. It's just his way.
[Jem lets him play with shiny things,like spoons,to keep him occupied]....
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

16-11-2017, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Sweetie - you DO,I hope,realise that when you go carol-singing avec gumbud,that HE insists on holding the cash donations box. Close. VERY close. As he cradles the pot of coins and caresses it,he mutters "My precious" over-and-over,drowning out your lung-bursting chorus of Good King Wossname!

We've all been there. It's just his way.
[Jem lets him play with shiny things,like spoons,to keep him occupied]....
Are you saying I come with you all?
Now I am too excited - I thought you didn't want me, as it was men only.
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
how can we stop you are like an unstoppable crusader in the form of el cid

good drop of cider that! - watching blood and gold - the making of spain - with simon someone??
EL CID. starring the delectable Sophia Loren (82 now)
& Charlton Heston (Chuck) now deceased.

Was he that cook Blumenthals pater?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

16-11-2017, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Jnr. ->
EL CID. starring the delectable Sophia Loren (82 now)
& Charlton Heston (Chuck) now deceased.

Was he that cook Blumenthals pater?
Just ignore me then.
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 09:42 PM

Are you saying I come with you all?
Now I am too excited - I thought you didn't want me, as it was men only.
Sweetie, I hope yoou'll believe when I t ell you that I peenned alng diatribe entreatig you to stay at least until our anaul coach trp.
I detailed te highlights (incl DWILE FLONKING). Our dinging SONS OF THEE SEA (Bobbing & down like this0
ouur PANTO with me and Gummy as Panto Horse.
But I pressed the wrog button and it disappeared . I''m too tied to rtype

STAY

I havent edited this in case it goes agin

Page 349 of 1676 « First < 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 399 449 849 1349 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top