Join for free
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 > Last »
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 10:58 AM

Over 50's Wales club (Part 4)

Welcome to the Over 50s Club West Wales

Everyone from WestWales is welcome to pop in and say hello to start mingling and making friends

We recommend subscribing to this thread so you do not miss any newcomers, and we also welcome suggestions for meet-ups or other ideas to help form a local community.

Above all we hope you will enjoy chatting to those of us local to you in this thread, or with everyone else on the rest of the site ...we're a friendly bunch
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2015, 02:56 PM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (Part 4)

What a weird day here. Started off with brilliant sunshine, really hot, so did loads of washing and sat under the sunshade with my morning coffee. Half an hour later and we're in such a mist that I can't see the other side of the valley - and the washing is back on the airer indoors!

Bet you're looking forward to that bathroom Nimby.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2015, 03:16 PM

nun has come out here now but its not very warm
Lots of kids doing sports on the beach so glad its dry for them
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2015, 03:17 PM

Sun not nun lol what are we like
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2015, 06:43 AM

Anyone give me an heads up regards the Fix A Slow Computer ad that is on this site. I mean is it worth it? Does it work? Is it expensive? etc..
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2015, 08:13 AM

Sorry Dave, can't help. Have you tried deleting cookies etc. I find that helps a lot, otherwise mine goes to hospital! Won't touch anything advertised on here - or anywhere else. Did it once and picked up a virus.

Horrid morning here, dull grey and wet. May zoom up to Llandrindod for some bits from Aldi. Forgot my shopping list when I went out on Wednesday!

Has that nun come out yet Jac?
Jac
Wales UK

17-07-2015, 12:39 PM

My laptop is running a bit slow and its telling me my Commodo anti-viral is out of date but I don't really know what to do about it , Its supposed to be a free one
Overcast with chilly wind earlier but its warmer now , not sitting out weather because that Nun is hiding
Jac
Wales UK

17-07-2015, 01:08 PM

After posting above my Commodo anti-virus has come back on and all well. How do you get rid of cookies ?
Sweetsue
midWales

17-07-2015, 01:38 PM

I'm on Google Chrome and in the top right hand corner are three horizontal lines. If you click on those, and then on "Tools" it will give you the option of deleting cookies and past browsing history. If you're not on Chrome, sorry, don't know, but there must be something similar on all ISPs.

I'm so cross I'm spitting feathers. Rob's bath seat is playing up (literally - it won't go right down into the bath). Phoned the firm contracted to sort problems with the equipment and they will not send anyone out until Monday - which means Rob has to go without his bath until then. He can have a bed bath of course, but it's not quite the same thing is it? As I said to the man in charge "How would you like to go without a bath or shower for three days when you are sat in a wheelchair all day long?" Grrr. I feel a strong letter coming on.

Sorry folks, rant over.
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2015, 02:06 PM

Feel free to rant Sue !.......Mixture of sun and cloud here.....expecting gas man to service boiler and also an engineer to look at my fridge freezer.....the fridge part thinks it's a freezer.....had frozen strawberries the other day

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top