Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 12:23 PM

GDPR - How much do you know quiz

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-44224802

I got 7 out of 9, and I know nothing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 12:32 PM

Re: GDPR - How much do you know quiz

Same here SP, pure guesswork though....
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Same here SP, pure guesswork though....
Absolutely. I just thought I would post something a little different.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 09:39 PM

The number of emails this has generated is so annoying but nice to see emails from irritating spam organisations saying goodbye
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 09:51 PM

I didn't do as well as I thought but I need to learn quickly, I work in an office of the mailroom and this GDPR business is treated very seriously so we are to have some training. The main provisions for the GDPR came in from today 25th May 2018.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 11:12 PM

I've had a few emails sent to my business email address that were meant for two of my personal email addresses so it begs the question, how did they get sent to my business address?

Obviously someone has been sharing my info with third parties - Google more than likely? They are all gmail addresses and the only way my private emails are linked to my business email is because they are used as back-ups in case someone tries to hack my business account. Advertisers should NOT use personal emails to direct their products to my business account so hopefully this new legislation will put a stop to that.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

25-05-2018, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I've had a few emails sent to my business email address that were meant for two of my personal email addresses so it begs the question, how did they get sent to my business address?

Obviously someone has been sharing my info with third parties - Google more than likely? They are all gmail addresses and the only way my private emails are linked to my business email is because they are used as back-ups in case someone tries to hack my business account. Advertisers should NOT use personal emails to direct their products to my business account so hopefully this new legislation will put a stop to that.
Let us hope so Judd. It is all up in the air at the moment.
I have had the same, I put filters in place.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Let us hope so Judd. It is all up in the air at the moment.
I have had the same, I put filters in place.
really SP - filters in the candy bar - that should be interesting!!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

26-05-2018, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
really SP - filters in the candy bar - that should be interesting!!
On my email silly. You are cheeky.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top