Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 06:15 AM

Tsb

TSB is bonkers, for six weeks it has been in chaos, four weeks ago, I received a TSB cheque, took it into my TSB branch, and their own system would not process it, so, they retained it, said they would send it back to the issuing branch, and do a credit transfer instead, which would take 7 to 10 days, still nowt has happened.

Forget the cash, what is narking is, at Branch, everyday day the queue of people is out the door, and, the Branch telephone numbers are never answered, the national contact number keeps you on hold for yonks, until you hang up, it's Ok to have a crisis but, not to put extra resource in to help the fall out is criminal. I doubt I will ever see that credit, but c'est la vie.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 09:20 AM

Re: Tsb

so the add on room cannot know be finished - is that what you are saying?? there's people queuing for an opening party??
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 11:57 AM

It will be finished, build it and they will come.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
It will be finished, build it and they will come.
you talkin about the warwickshire all girls [over 120 pounds] choir?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
TSB is bonkers, for six weeks it has been in chaos, four weeks ago, I received a TSB cheque, took it into my TSB branch, and their own system would not process it, so, they retained it, said they would send it back to the issuing branch, and do a credit transfer instead, which would take 7 to 10 days, still nowt has happened.

Forget the cash, what is narking is, at Branch, everyday day the queue of people is out the door, and, the Branch telephone numbers are never answered, the national contact number keeps you on hold for yonks, until you hang up, it's Ok to have a crisis but, not to put extra resource in to help the fall out is criminal. I doubt I will ever see that credit, but c'est la vie.
They have been doing a lot of grovelling today.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
They have been doing a lot of grovelling today.

I saw that on the news dongles.
I used to be with them, but I am so glad I changed.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top