Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 01:56 PM

Re: Mistaken identity

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I've got a big one already, do you want to have a look!
Of course, we do Susie
I wonder which member has the biggest tbh.
The one in my lounge is 48 I think
I could be mistaken, it might be someone else's
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 02:31 PM

I was waiting for my wife outside her office when a rather nice young lady came running out and got into my car. I waited for a kiss but she got all embarrassed and ran off.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 02:42 PM

I was walking down the road one day when out of the corner of my I noticed a really fit muscular looking guy walking past, ‘shit’ i thought, ‘I really know that guy’Turning to greet him I realised I had been looking at my own reflection in a window. Does anyone else daydream when out shopping at Asda?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I was walking down the road one day when out of the corner of my I noticed a really fit muscular looking guy walking past, ‘shit’ i thought, ‘I really know that guy’Turning to greet him I realised I had been looking at my own reflection in a window. Does anyone else daydream when out shopping at Asda?
Embarrassing when that happens isn't Rehab.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 03:33 PM

Only a couple of months ago, my Husband I, went to Morrison's, parked up and I stayed in the car while he popped into the shop, when he came out, I watched as he went over to this other car, which was exactly the same car and same colour in the same row and he also opened the car and got in, then to his surprise he looked at the Lady and said, oh sorry I thought you were my Wife and quickly got out, and I could see her giggling.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Only a couple of months ago, my Husband I, went to Morrison's, parked up and I stayed in the car while he popped into the shop, when he came out, I watched as he went over to this other car, which was exactly the same car and same colour in the same row and he also opened the car and got in, then to his surprise he looked at the Lady and said, oh sorry I thought you were my Wife and quickly got out, and I could see her giggling.
We all do it Susie. That made me laugh.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Of course, we do Susie
I wonder which member has the biggest tbh.
The one in my lounge is 48 I think
I could be mistaken, it might be someone else's
Is that inches, feet, or metres?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

18-06-2018, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Is that inches, feet, or metres?
Inches for TVs.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Embarrassing when that happens isn't Rehab.
I bet it happens to you as well LD.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 06:43 PM

Our TV is 42"

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top