Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 10:10 PM

Re: Two women stabbed to death

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
You mentioned Rehab in your first post Mups ..but Muddy was the thread starter!

Just testing, see if you're awake.

My humble apologies Muddy and Rehab.

Even more stooopid than my first mistake is when poor Rehab told me it wasn't him, the penny still didn't drop.

Sorry both, and thanks Rhian.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 10:12 PM

Like I said, far too much Sherry
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Like I said, far too much Sherry

Oi, I'll have you know I aint had a drop.
Might be better if I did.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 05:54 AM

Hi

ISIS are promoting lone wolf attacks using vehicles and knives on their Social Media .

They are extremely difficult to stop.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 06:41 AM

Europe's enrichment goes on apace and do we get a say in the matter ? do we ****
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 07:20 AM

There is a war going on in Syria and has been for many years .
Sadly is always collateral damage in wars.
France and Canada are not war zones these are murderous attacks on innocent defenceless people .
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
There is a war going on in Syria and has been for many years .
Sadly is always collateral damage in wars.
France and Canada are not war zones these are murderous attacks on innocent defenceless people .
Your attitude appals me:

'France is at war,' President Francois Hollande says after ISIS attack. November 17, 2015 (Two years of war long enough for you?)

By your own reckoning therefore the two people stabbed in France were "collateral damage" in that war. Or you can accept that they were all innocent defenceless civilians in an horrendous war.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 07:38 AM

The people killed were two defenceless young woman at a railway station in a civilised democratic country .

One had her throat slit and the other was stabbed in the stomach
They were aged 17 and 20 barely at the beginning of a life .

They were not collateral damage they were deliberately targeted by their murderer .

There is a difference in living in a war zone in Syria and going to catch a train in France or walk the streets of Edmunton.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia

02-10-2017, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The people killed were two defenceless young woman at a railway station in a civilised democratic country .
Sorry I hadn't realised that civilised democratic countries didn't wage war, silly of me. I should have known that as well as being an expert on Australia you also know more about France than its President.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top