Join for free
Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 01:40 PM

Re: The Fish Woman

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I hope she does and what's more hope she succeeds - more power to her elbow!!!
Be careful what you wish for.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Be careful what you wish for.

I know full well what I'm wishing for and if it leads to break up of the UK into its constituent parts then so much the better.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 01:51 PM

We're here...we're stayin'..get used to it...You aint getting rid of Us..that goes for the few Scots Members left on here too.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
We're here...we're stayin'..get used to it...You aint getting rid of Us..that goes for the few Scots Members left on here too.
Far from it May darlin', but Scotland needs its right to self determination - currently it doesn't have that.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 01:56 PM

Far from it May darlin', but Scotland needs its right to self determination - currently it doesn't have that.
Well May obviously doesn't agree and she lives there.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

08-01-2017, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Well May obviously doesn't agree and she lives there.
I think you may be mis-interpreting what she has said - I quite agree she is entitled to stay on this forum, notwithstanding Scotland has its independence.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 01:59 PM

I agree....but now is not the time...whether that time will ever come again..who knows...I imagine if Sturgeon loses her job as First Minister to The Tory Ruth Davidson (a devout admirer of Thatcher/Cameron)...then We shall see...and Gawd help My wee Country if that happens.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Tregonsee ->
To be a minor irritant?
A minor irritant....? That will be a promotion then?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

08-01-2017, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
I agree....but now is not the time...whether that time will ever come again..who knows...I imagine if Sturgeon loses her job as First Minister to The Tory Ruth Davidson (a devout admirer of Thatcher/Cameron)...then We shall see...and Gawd help My wee Country if that happens.

Then sever it from the 'nasty party' once and for all and claim independence !!!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

08-01-2017, 02:16 PM

Then sever it from the 'nasty party' once and for all and claim independence !!!
Hey,Ye'r talkin' tae the converted Kid.....the other Scots on here would totally disagree....as I've said...the time will come again but the mood of the Scottish People at the moment is not for it.

Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top