Join for free
Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN
Madamenotmiss is female  Madamenotmiss has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2015, 10:41 PM

Whew !

What a day so far !

It is bad enough that our tenants downstairs are preparing a Thanksgiving spread for 14 and despite my putting incense all over the apt, I can not escape the smell of about 50 pounds fo meat roasting away. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

When I got up I was greeted by an email that said that I have been banned !

I was like, what ? I am only back 24 hours and they've chucked me out already ?

Seems that I had to use my old account, so JustagalfromBklyn is me Vickie, now back to her old name of MADAMENOTMISS.

Thanks man from Tombstone for your diligence in getting me back.

Vickie xx
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2015, 10:51 PM

Re: Whew !

Thats ok ma'm i remember you from long ago and your ok☺
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2015, 11:07 PM

Smell will go away eventually so don't worry about that one and you are back so that worked out OK in the end too.

So console yourself it could have been worse
Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN
Madamenotmiss is female  Madamenotmiss has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2015, 11:24 PM

I posted about 100 pictures last nite on the other account so have written Meg about trying to transfer those albums over to this account.

I can not stomach doing all that work all over again.

Hanfonius
North Wales
Hanfonius is male  Hanfonius has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2015, 11:30 PM

Funnily enough, I have just put the 'phone down to my dear friends in Florida. They were all from Brooklyn, and moved to the Sunshine State 25 years ago. They never stop talking about the place, and have dozens of relatives still living there. He was in the NYPD, and boy, he really saw life.

You have a lovely Thanksgiving Day yourself. If you cannot get the turkey, Dunkin' will still be open.

Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by Madamenotmiss ->
I posted about 100 pictures last nite on the other account so have written Meg about trying to transfer those albums over to this account.

I can not stomach doing all that work all over again.

Thank you for battling to be amongst us again Madamenotmiss, and I shall try not to miss you around the forum.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top