Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 01:40 PM

Voodoo???

Slightly tongue in cheek but we all know my lady is African.

Last Saturday she was round and says `Stephan your fridge freezing is not well` Umm why??

There is a line on it.

Yes I know I should clean it better-Stephan takes cloth and cleans away dirt/dust line.

On Friday I noticed my fridge /freezer had died
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 01:46 PM

Re: Voodoo???

It's when the kippers come out and start limboing under a flaming pole you have to worry.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 01:47 PM

I would love to be you OG ...just for one day ...
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I would love to be you OG ...just for one day ...
I don`t make this rubbish up you know.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
I don`t make this rubbish up you know.
I know.. and that's exactly the reason why
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Slightly tongue in cheek but we all know my lady is African.

Last Saturday she was round and says `Stephan your fridge freezing is not well` Umm why??

There is a line on it.

Yes I know I should clean it better-Stephan takes cloth and cleans away dirt/dust line.

On Friday I noticed my fridge /freezer had died
A Jamaican friend of mine was after promotion at work...a big step up....he wore a suit sent by his sister from Jamaica....claiming it was "loaded"....voodoo(Obeah).

He got the job and I've never heard the last of it.

Sometimes I wish he'd failed
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 07:46 PM

My friends dad was Jamaican and had his wallet stolen in the local bookies so he went back and told everyone in there that unless he got it back, he would put a 'Vooooooooo Dooooooooooo' spell on them. He had a good giggle the next morning when he found it on the door mat.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
My friends dad was Jamaican and had his wallet stolen in the local bookies so he went back and told everyone in there that unless he got it back, he would put a 'Vooooooooo Dooooooooooo' spell on them. He had a good giggle the next morning when he found it on the door mat.
Those Jamaican's love their Obeah...voodoo shamanism ways.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 08:17 PM

Well then Tpin, why not get your Jamaican friend to put a curse on that bugger who owes you all that money at work!
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

12-02-2017, 08:19 PM

I know,I know, Voodoo is from Haiti or the Caribbean and Veronica is from Zimbabwe. No reason not to tease her though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top