Join for free
Page 11 of 754 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 > Last »
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2015, 10:22 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Hi Rona glad to see you have finally got back on here. Yes I heard there was to be a heatwave.. does that include Scotland also?? ha ha. I hope it is nice tomorrow as my dad and me are going into town for a wander, we'll have a look what's happening for Armed Forces Day and then go and have some lunch. I heard from my sister tonight, they are having a grand time in their caravan in Yorkshire and the weather there is quite good.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2015, 10:48 PM

Hi Rona welcome back we missed your chat on here. Dorothy enjoy your day out with your dad tomorrow. All my ironing is up to date till the next lot of washing. Hope we are in for a heat wave I'm sick and tired of all this rain.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2015, 10:57 AM

Morning all . Welcome back Rona

It's a nice morning here. I'm just getting ready for my wee drive to Ayr.

Dorothy I hope you have a lovely day with your dad. It'll be a good atmosphere today.

Jess and Rona enjoy your lunch in Glasgow. It'll be busy too. Who knows, you might even bump into wee Alec

Catch up later x
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2015, 04:41 PM

Hi again. Been a lovely day here. Had a nice drive to Ayr. Walk round the shops and bought a few bits n pieces. Great sales on . That's me skint again! Have tidied out inside my car. Topped up the bird station. They're greedy wee besoms. Done another wee bit of weeding, but its like a pea on top of a mountain. It's a huge garden, with stables. Only so much I can do. Bert's gone AWOL. He's been fed and watered and now out and about. Martin is going to a BBQ at Esther's neighbour's tonight and its a lovely day there

Hope you're all having a nice day out and about x
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2015, 07:52 PM

Hi Myra glad you enjoyed your day out in Ayr today its nice to have a change of shops. You've been a busy little bee in the garden as well, you can see its a big garden when Martin used to photos of it online. Had a nice day out with Rona and lunch in Princes Square all the outside places were busy.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

27-06-2015, 10:16 PM

Glad you had a nice day Jess. Princes square is nice.

Got a gift from Bert earlier. A wee dead robin . I know its what cats do, but it doesn't make it easy.

Hope everyone's having a nice evening.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

27-06-2015, 10:41 PM

Myra I wouldn't know what to do with Bert's gift, poor wee bird. I'm watching television and having a glass of wine.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2015, 10:47 PM

hello girls. You all sound like you had a nice day, it sure was warm. Myra I am sure Martin will appreciate you doing a bit of weeding for him. Is he enjoying himself in Liverpool? Bert probably thought he was bringing you a nice present! Jess did you and Rona have a good catch up? My dad and me had a really nice day. First we went to look at the Armed Forces Day parade, then went on one of the Edinburgh bus tours, after that we went for something to eat and a glass of wine in the Slug & Lettuce, then finally we got the tram to Haymarket and went into the Haymarket Bar and had a couple of wines there. Got our buses home after that. Once I got home I decided to go for a walk as it was such a lovely evening so I did that.. I am fair puffed out now, so have my feet up and relaxing
valentinojess
largs, scotland

27-06-2015, 11:19 PM

Hi Dorothy we had a good catch up today in town. Seen your photos just now on FB about the Armed Forces Day Parade it looked really interesting. The bus tours are interesting as they tell you things about the City that you never knew. I remember the Slug and Lettuce we went there for a meal a few years ago,.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland

27-06-2015, 11:47 PM

Yes it was a really nice day out.. think I'll sleep well tonight. Will have a nice lie in tomorrow morning.

Page 11 of 754 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top