Join for free
Page 5 of 754 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 > Last »
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 10:23 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Ben gave me a nice pair of cozy socks at Christmas, they even have a tog rating! I can see me getting them back out again long before winter There's nothing worse than freezing feet. do you have a hot water bottle you can warm them up on?
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 10:41 PM

Dorothy I have some slipper socks that I wear usually in winter, I hate having cold feet brr. I have an electric blanket and I've put it on tonight.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2015, 09:48 AM

Morning Friday - yippee

Dorothy you're doing well with your walking. You're looking great. I've been a lazy besom recently. Craig is away to Corfu with Michaela and I think they're back today. He left his car at mines and I'll see them when they get back. He's now in his wee flat with his wee cat Poppy. Michaela's mum's looking after her just now.

Jess its good you're keeping us up to date with Jean's progress. That's when you know who your friends are at times like this and Jean will appreciate it.

I've had a lie in . Martin will be over later on. Think we're just having a quiet day.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2015, 06:04 PM

Hi Myra hope you enjoyed your lie in this morning, Craig and Micheala will be wishing they were still away with this rotten weather. I know Jean would be do the same thing for me if the positions were reversed, wee Margaret was going up today and Elizabeth was up the other night.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2015, 10:02 PM

Hi girls. Yes Myra woo hoo it's Friday!! Looking forward to seeing you, Martin and Jess tomorrow at the Camperdown
Jess that will be good for Jean to have wee Margaret and Elizabeth visiting her too, it will keep her spirits up to have you all visiting regularly. I phoned my dad tonight and he is doing fine and looking forward to meeting Ben and me on Sunday for a meal on Fathers Day.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

19-06-2015, 10:54 PM

Dorothy I phoned Jeans sister tonight and they had sedated her to make her sleep.Looking forward to our catch up and lunch tomorrow. I'm sure your dad will enjoy getting spoiled on Sunday with lunch out with you and Ben.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2015, 11:05 PM

Well Craig and Michaela came back today. They had a great time, but Michaela had umpteen mosquito bites. They were both looking well. They love Corfu. Said it was very warm. Pity the heat couldnae reach here

Looking forward to seeing you both in Glasgow tomorrow
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland

19-06-2015, 11:16 PM

Myra that kind of heat disnae even come near here I have been to Corfu once but it was about 30 years ago. It was lovely though. Glad to hear Craig and Michaela had a great time. Are you having a chilling evening? I am celebrating the fact it's Friday with a wee pinot grigio
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

19-06-2015, 11:21 PM

Hi Dorothy, yes we've just had a quiet day. A couple of wee drinks and just chilling. I love a Friday
valentinojess
largs, scotland

19-06-2015, 11:28 PM

Myra I used to love going to Greece on holiday, the Greeks were really nice people, Cheers Dorothy I'm having a wee chardonnay.

Page 5 of 754 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top