Join for free
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 11:21 AM

Secret Christmas plans

Just heard from Jordan our soldier boy when he's coming into uk, my husband is going to pick him up from the station on 23rd, then he's coming here to us to hide and do a bit of Christmas shopping, plans are Nathan will drop him out side his house on 24th to give his wife Ivana a lovely Christmas surprise.

She had planned to come to us for Christmas Day but she didn't know he's coming home so we are making up a food parcel that can be delivered to her on the morning of the 25th so they can have their own day together. Expecting them both here on Boxing Day but we've said only if they want they get so little time together they might want to just stay home so no pressure to come here.

He has to return New Year's Day so plenty of time to come and see us that week.

Grace is. Beside herself with excitement her uncle Jordan coming home so we are hoping she can sit on the secret up to Christmas. I wasn't going to tell her but she caught us skyping jordie last night !

Ivanas parents are coming in for new year too so she will be overjoyed to see them too !

So tell no one it's a secret !
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 02:30 PM

Re: Secret Christmas plans

How lovely for all the family.

I'm assuming you're happily settled back homer again Julie.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 04:40 PM

Re: Secret Christmas plans

Yes minus curtains, I took them down to get them cleaned while we weren't here and the cleaners had an accident so I'm awaiting some material, not keen on making them as our windows are huge, 12 foot wide and 4 foot deep so mountains of hemming.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top