Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2018, 10:46 AM

Re: meter box.

Just goes to shown these big companies don't even know their own terms and conditions. Glad you get it fixed for nothing
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2018, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I replied to the message from e-on and they gave me the phone no of who to get in touch with. It turned out to be Western Power who had bought e-on out.

The man from Western Power came this morning and said he could fit the door hinges back on - no charge.

Apparently it was only if I'd needed a new meter box that I'd have to pay for it.

I'm well pleased - it's good as new now and cost me nothing.
As I remarked earlier.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I replied to the message from e-on and they gave me the phone no of who to get in touch with. It turned out to be Western Power who had bought e-on out.

The man from Western Power came this morning and said he could fit the door hinges back on - no charge.

Apparently it was only if I'd needed a new meter box that I'd have to pay for it.

I'm well pleased - it's good as new now and cost me nothing.
It was obviously the suppliers responsibility, it was an Open and Shut Case.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top