Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 10:48 AM

McDonalds cleanliness and hygiene???

I think not!!! - which is why I have never and would never frequeant any of their establishments.

https://www.aol.co.uk/video/this-mcd...3D489802620_uk
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 10:58 AM

Re: McDonalds cleanliness and hygiene???

Think that's pretty typical for any fast food place at that time of the morning when the clubs tip out
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 11:01 AM

It's almost obligatory to go in McDonalds if you have grandkids. I have never seen one that looked like the ones in your thread UJ.

In England & abroad I've always found McDonalds clean & hygienic.

I wonder who set this false filming up?

Burger King maybe?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 11:34 AM

When I was a mobile supervisor part of my job meant I had to wait for staff that worked next door to Macds place to arrive for work. I'd sit in my car waiting watching the scruffy chap sweeping the street from top of high street, down to the bottom. Filthy he looked, blackened hands and nails, long greasy hair, and smelly as he passed my car I could smell him.

He'd then tuck his broom and waste bags behind the bins and unlock Macds walk straight behind the counter put the lights on and start cooking.

I don't know if there was somewhere to wash his hands but he never availed himself of it.

He'd serve breakfasts until rest of staff stumbled in then go behind the scenes, no idea what he did there.

But it put me off ever using their premises of eating their foods.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 12:33 PM

My sister lives in McDonalds I will ask her if this is typical.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 12:42 PM

I have never seen anything like that, they must have rats. I wouldn't step foot in a MacDonalds, but if I did and saw that, I would be out of there immediately. I don't know how those people can sit down and enjoy a burger.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 01:47 PM

My sister says yes, she's used that McD's but never seen it in that state.

It's probably a case of no staff to clear up or staff not prepared to venture out onto the other side of the counter with so many youngsters there possibly under the influence.

I thought in establishments like this you are supposed to clear away your own mess so really the state of the place is down to people who are behaving like pigs and not clearing up after themselves.

But having said that.....it is quite disgusting.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
My sister lives in McDonalds I will ask her if this is typical.
How much is the rent?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 01:58 PM

I have never witnessed a dirty McDonalds, messy yes, particularly at the Motorway services. Whether they wash their hands or not I just have to trust that they do. The worst kitchens I have seen are in the well known London hotels.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I have never seen anything like that, they must have rats. I wouldn't step foot in a MacDonalds, but if I did and saw that, I would be out of there immediately. I don't know how those people can sit down and enjoy a burger.

That's 3am in the morning after the pubs and clubs kick out at 2am.

The streets are also the same state , worse if you add in the urine and vomit

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top