Join for free
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2018, 04:54 PM

Impressive.

A horse is in the pub having a few drinks when it spots a donkey in the corner. He nips over to have a natter, and the donkey asks "What did you do for a living?". The horse says " I ran on the flat in the summer and over the jumps in the winter". The Donkey says "I worked with the kids on Blackpool beach", then he asks "did you win anything?". The horse says "On the flat I won the Oaks, St. Leger and the Derby, and over the jumps I won the Grand National and the Gold Cup”.

They arrange to meet at the donkey's house a week later, and the donkey thinks, "I need to impress this guy, he's done everything". So he buys a big picture of a zebra and hangs it above the fireplace. The horse arrives and says "lovely place you have here, and who's that in the picture on the wall?", to which the donkey replies " That's me when I played for Juventus!"

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top