Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 09:47 PM

Re: Agent Corbyn

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
It seems like Jeremy was a spy after all, and worked for the Russians

https://order-order.com/2018/02/16/a...-koruna-claim/
I can honestly say that doesn't surprise me one bit.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 10:29 PM

A snippet from another site ..

So were many other left wing politicians/Union Leaders.
If they weren't actual spies i.e. leaking state secrets, they were at the very least "fellow travellors" who did all in their power to bring down Britain ...., Former KGB colonel says he paid late union leader Jack Jones Ł200 for information

snip "The 70-year-old Russian, who lives in Surrey, says he asked Jones to tell him the names of other left-wingers who would make good recruits for the Soviets.
He also claimed Jones also passed on intelligence about the leadership of the Labour Party.
Jones was one of Britain's most prominent left-wing figures, having fought in the Spanish Civil War with the International Brigades before becoming head of the TGWU and a confidant of Harold Wilson and Jim Callaghan, the Labour prime ministers."

And Peter Wright smears Wison directly "Soviet defector Anatoliy Golitsyn is said to have told Alec MacDonald, who set up safe houses where Golitsyn could live, that Wilson was a KGB operative and that former Labour Party leader Hugh Gaitskell had been assassinated by the KGB to have the pro-US Gaitskell replaced as party leader by Wilson.

In his controversial memoir Spycatcher (1987), former MI5 officer Peter Wright stated that the head of the CIA's Counterintelligence Division, James Angleton, told him that Wilson was a Soviet agent when Wilson was elected Prime Minister in 1964. Wright said that Angleton said he had heard this from a source (whom he did not name but who was probably Golitsyn)
At the end of the 1960s, Wright wrote, MI5 received information from two Czechoslovakian defectors, Josef Frolík and František August, who had fled to the West, alleging the Labour Party had "almost certainly" been penetrated by the Soviets. The two named a list of Labour MPs and trade unionists as Soviet agents."
It’s true what Purwell said previously,
we are the laughing stock of the world
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:32 PM

Well if this can be proven Comrad Corybn should be introduced to the inside of a capitalist pokey
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I doubt he was the first if it ever happened and I doubt he will be the last.
And that response does not make it right ...the first traitor should be punished by law and as should be the last
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Agent ->
And that response does not make it right ...the first traitor should be punished by law and as should be the last
I may be mistaken, but weren't known communists (amongst others) interned during the war?

Why? Because they were seen as a danger.

Perhaps they still are.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
No one cares? Wanna bet? The guy is a traitor.

Yeah, didn't he do well!!! zdrasvicha Tovarich!!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 01:00 PM

All that's dredged up from years ago just makes me think how much I've changed in that time. If someone can honestly say they never changed I'll be amazed. So carry on dredging it up no one cares these days no one who realises its history.
The things that are dredged up about him may be historic but as we know, there are lots of historic cases around at the moment. It's true that people can and do change but Corbyn is aiming to bePrime Minister despite his questionable past. If his past misdemeanours were of a sexual nature, he wouldn't get a job as school caretaker.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Yeah, didn't he do well!!! zdrasvicha Tovarich!!!
Well if you agree then it must be true, after all you are quite high up in the commie circles if what you say is true of course

Jeremy states that he couldn’t have been helping the Russians, he was in fact helping the IRA murder British troops
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 02:38 PM

If someone can honestly say they never changed I'll be amazed.
Well prepare to be amazed then because I can honestly say with hand on heart that I've never changed.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 02:52 PM

All that's dredged up from years ago just makes me think how much I've changed in that time. If someone can honestly say they never changed I'll be amazed. So carry on dredging it up no one cares these days no one who realises its history.
If it is true, Corbyn should be prosecuted and locked up, as it is a very serious crime!

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top