Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 01:07 PM

Nazis in the 'nasty party'

I'm not surprised at this ancient cretin's opinions, they seem to permeate the entire scumbag 'nasty party'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8213846.html
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 01:23 PM

Re: Nazis in the 'nasty party'

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I'm not surprised at this ancient cretin's opinions, they seem to permeate the entire scumbag 'nasty party'
Cretin A person who is physically deformed and has learning difficulties because of congenital thyroid deficiency.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/cretin
What an unpleasant name to use on anyone but typical of someone who spends their days looking for any opportunities to call people spiteful names .

Even more sickening coming from someone who professes to be a champion of the sick and disabled.

Would you like to be called a 'cretin' UJ, if not why not, you are happy to use it on others.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
What an unpleasant name to use on anyone but typical of someone who spends their days looking for any opportunities to call people spiteful names .

Even more sickening coming from someone who professes to be a champion of the sick and disabled.

Would you like to be called a 'cretin' UJ, if not why not, you are happy to use it on others.
I'm afraid that name calling is just about the only thing he is good at, and is the level at which he inhabits ....
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 01:56 PM

Two replies to my thread, neither of which address the issue raised - but then from the contributors I'm not surprised, since both are supporters of the scumbag 'nasty party'.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 02:25 PM

They have a point Uj using language like that dilutes the message entirely. The forum can live quite happily with out words like that IMO
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 02:26 PM

Two replies to my thread, neither of which address the issue raised - but then from the contributors I'm not surprised, since both are supporters of the scumbag 'nasty party'.
Whereas you in true style can't answer the points laid before you by others. It must be somewhat embarrassing not being able to conduct reasonable debate, a life skill, and instead having to constantly use immature derision and name calling. If we didn't have your avatar we'd surely believe these were the posts of a spotty teenager.

By the way I didn't see the word "Nazi" anywhere in that news article.

I feel sorry for you UJ, desperately hoping for an ultra Marxist/Communist Britain. You are an aging minority, to be consigned to the oubliette in time. People want to protect their values, their democracy, their freedoms like Habeus Corpus, and your pathetic Looney Labour party headed up by the despicable terrorist supporting traitor Jezbollah Corbyn is never going to be in No 10.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 02:33 PM

Using a physical condition as a name to describe anyone is not the sort of thing a person with a genuine concern for those who have any form of illness would do. It is childish and unnecessary.

I haven't even bothered to look at the link, I am not really interested in anything a person who indulges in daily bouts of childish peevishness has to say.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 02:37 PM

I'd just like to say that although I have no idea who this person is, that adding people to groups on FB, without their knowledge, is possible.
Someone has been adding members of one group I follow to LBGT groups. I must say I was somewhat amused!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top