Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:38 AM

Re: The Real Marigold on Tour

Miriam , oh Miriam whatever happened to you?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:42 AM

I enjoyed last night's episode and am sorry the series is coming to an end.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 12:11 PM

Apart from having good viewing figures, could it be that we are subtly being persuaded to consider living abroad for a better quality and longer life. It does seem that countries we see as poor have a lot to offer.
Jude
Germany
Jude is female  Jude has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 12:42 PM

I wouldn't look on Iceland as at all poor. It's per capita income is higher than the UK's . It's a beautiful country though very expensive to visit.

I spent a few days in Chaing Mai in 1997 on one of my visits to Thailand I remember wandering round the Night Market/Night Bazaar looking at the tat and cheap copies of brand name goods.

Hope they make another series. I could think of lots of interesting places to
include in the series, though without Sheila Ferguson, she really irritates me.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Jude ->
I wouldn't look on Iceland as at all poor. It's per capita income is higher than the UK's . It's a beautiful country though very expensive to visit.

I spent a few days in Chaing Mai in 1997 on one of my visits to Thailand I remember wandering round the Night Market/Night Bazaar looking at the tat and cheap copies of brand name goods.

Hope they make another series. I could think of lots of interesting places to
include in the series, though without Sheila Ferguson, she really irritates me.
She’s awful, isn’t she? Every move, gesture or comment is wildly exaggerated and she is open mouthed or gobsmacked at everything. Or laughs when one isn’t required. She spoilt some of it for me. In order of preference for being quiet, Dennis absolute first, then Rosemary, followed by Paul then Sheila right at the bottom, with Miriam when she’s about.
Jude
Germany
Jude is female  Jude has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 01:17 PM

I agree and although Miriam can be crude I really like her.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 07:36 PM

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/n...it-offers.html

Thailand looked really pleasant apart from the humidity, air conditioning would be a necessity.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top