Join for free
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2009, 09:32 PM

Schools back - time to hit the Galleries!

Now that wonderful time of year is nearly on us after the children go back to school (yeyy!) and before the Christmas Shopping frenzy starts, it`s possible to visit London again.
So I`m planning a trip to the National Gallery, which is right on Trafalgar Square, to see the Corot - Monet exhibition. Maybe see what`s going on at the Spare Plinth as well?
Is anyone else planning a day out - now the world is suddenly child free?
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2009, 12:11 AM

Re: Schools back - time to hit the Galleries!

Hope you have a nice time Claire!

I wish the weather would get nicer again - haven't been out for many long walks this year :-/
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2009, 11:25 PM

Enjoy yourself claire. I'm not planning any trips but I can't wait till the kids are back at school as it means I can take my dog out anytime I like in the morning without having to rush around early in the morning to get her out before the kids come out playing over the field I exercise her.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2009, 10:31 AM

Great plans Claire, hope you have a lovely time......
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2009, 02:59 PM

There's a Scottish Colourist exhibition in our nearby city that I MUST find time to go to. I'd love to go to the Corot - Monet exhib but a London trip is out for me I'm afraid.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top