Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2010, 09:29 PM

Re: For Followers of the World Cup......

Let's hope they continue to play with enthusiasm like today, I thought everyone of them gave their all and Fabio should be well pleased with them...
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2010, 01:01 PM

Much improved game yesterday, wasn't Fabio animated!
Great to hear England Suppoerters chantting too
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2010, 07:36 PM

Unbelievable! Reigning champions, Italy, have now been knocked out of the World Cup by Slovakia!

What a great game it was too - plenty of drama and tension in the last 10 minutes of the game.

What's going on with all the top teams? France out, now Italy out - England hanging on by the skin of their teeth ........
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2010, 08:49 PM

Saw the Italy v Slovakia match, great match-

Got Denmark v Japan on at moment-Japan winning 2-0, running rings round Denmark..........
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2010, 08:49 PM

Were looking forward to the England match tomorrow afternoon ...... c'mon England! (were watching it in HD now, it's brilliant ).
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2010, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Were looking forward to the England match tomorrow afternoon ...... c'mon England! (were watching it in HD now, it's brilliant ).
I'll be there as well Alicat, although not watching in HD-believe its very good. Going to lock the doors and turn the phone off so no one can disturb me while the match is on

COME ON ENGLAND-DO US PROUD!!!!!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2010, 10:38 PM

You fellow non-WC enthusiasts might get a grin out of this. I've tried to avoid all the hoopla on TV and the papers as I'm just not interested; well on the bus shortly after I got on four young men in USA Soccer jerseys boarded and proceeded to talk loudly with great enthusiasm about todays game with Ghana ad Argentina's team, and on and on and on; I was SO glad when it was time to get off the bus!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

26-06-2010, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
You fellow non-WC enthusiasts might get a grin out of this. I've tried to avoid all the hoopla on TV and the papers as I'm just not interested; well on the bus shortly after I got on four young men in USA Soccer jerseys boarded and proceeded to talk loudly with great enthusiasm about todays game with Ghana ad Argentina's team, and on and on and on; I was SO glad when it was time to get off the bus!
There's no escape Dandysmom is there

By the way 'sis'-USA lost to Ghana and are on their way home!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2010, 11:44 PM

There's no escape Dandysmom is there

LOL, it's everywhere ... no safety even on your own bus!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

27-06-2010, 11:56 AM

Just over 3 hours to go to Kick-off!

C'mon England!!!

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top