Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 05:15 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Well - my plans for the day were wrecked by a phone call last night! One of my friends has fallen and snapped two ligaments in her ankle. Her partner, who is disabled, is collecting me about 10.00am so I can give a hand with shopping etc.,

Then tonight I am off out to a formal dinner - long frocks will be worn - it will be lovely !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 06:52 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Morning ST and all to follow later.

Blowing a gale here with heavy rain showers so looks like gardening is off the agenda. The plasterers will be cracking on upstairs which needs no input from me, so I'll get on with painting the stair handrails and spindles in the workshop so they will be ready for fitting when the plastering is finished.

Have a good day everyone.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 07:05 AM

Good Morning, everyone. I haven't slept all night - had to get up. It's so annoying because I know my body is tired but my mind isn't.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 08:00 AM

Good morning all.

Pitch black here at the moment, but mild and dry.

Off to do my weekly shopping soon, then lunchtime down at the Pub to meet our friends.

ST have a lovely time tonight.

'YOU SHALL GO TO THE BALL'
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 08:43 AM

Morning all.

Crack on Barry, it all seems to be going well.

ST, sorry to hear about your friend, but have a good time tonight.

Pup was pretty good last night. Had to clear up her litter tray at 3.44 but we went back to sleep and she wanted me up between 6.30 and 7.

We don’t have plans for today, but might get her in the carrier/trolley and get my paper before the heavy rain sweeps down. She is starting to respond to her name!

Have a good day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 09:07 AM

Good morning all.

I'm off to the gym today to exercise off some of that Christmas pud I ate yesterday at my ladies lunch.

Tony & I are out for a meal tonight with Ady, Paula & the grandchildren. It's curry night at one of our local pubs - eat as much as you like - it's lovely.

I do seem to be going out for meals a lot. I'm never going to get in shape for Christmas!!

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 09:49 AM

Good morning everyone wet and windy here .
It is due to get fine later so I might get the sheets dry. I wash the sheets about every 5 days one of the greatest luxuries for me is getting into crisp clean cotton sheets

I did lots of baking for the freezer yesterday, bread rolls,pizza dough and mince pies today more bread rolls this time wholemeal with olives to go with home made soup.
With a well stocked freezer I won't need to worry if I can't get out to shops because of the weather.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 09:55 AM

Good morning all a wet and windy one here too...

It's nice to see the skiers are back above, and the Christmas tree is looking lovely

Enjoy your day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 10:06 AM

Morning all, meeting pals in Harrogate later today. It's always freezing in Harrogate in winter so today it will be bitter. Wrap up warm everyone and have a good day
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 10:09 AM

Good morning all, a wet and windy one today and I have to go out to get my shingles vaccination. I will however call at Lidl's on the way home and do my weekly shop. The forecast is for snow over the next few days, so no doubt I will be going nowhere and seeing no-one. So will stock up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top