Join for free
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 03:29 PM

Scalp Shrinking

Did you know Donald Trump once under went painful cosmetic surgery to shrink his scalp to cover a bald spot.He wasn't even happy with the outcome!

I'm not a fan of Trump & it probably cost an arm & leg but men....just be natural!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 04:01 PM

Re: Scalp Shrinking

I don’t blame him being unhappy, I think the procedure all went horribly wrong and shrank his brain instead.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 05:10 PM

Ha ha Jem! You're a card that needs to be dealt with lol!!
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 05:27 PM

Blimey, I didn't know that, mind you, seems to be leading the pack, whether that will continue remains to be seen.
I have to say though I did see him on American Tv, when I was over there a few weeks back and he was strangely charismatic.[ducks behind the sofa] Cannot really see him being P O U S though TBH

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top