Join for free
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2018, 06:16 PM

Portrait Landscape photographs

I have lots of photos on my Galaxy 6 which display in the correct orientation on my phone but if I try to upload a portrait photo to an album on my profile here, it turns 90° to become landscape. Is there a way once I've uploaded a photo to tilt it back to the original position at all?
Thank you
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2018, 06:53 PM

Re: Portrait Landscape photographs

Hi MC I don't have a smart phone.
Can you email the pictures to yourself, save to your computer then edit them with something like 'Paint' to get the right orientation .
Mister_Oy
NW UK
Mister_Oy is male  Mister_Oy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2018, 07:11 PM

Snapseed is a good free photo editing App for mobile phones. Made by Google.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2018, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi MC I don't have a smart phone.
Can you email the pictures to yourself, save to your computer then edit them with something like 'Paint' to get the right orientation .
They are the right orientation on my phone and tablet. its when I upload them to my albums on here they come out wrong.

That's why I originally posted this in forum help section.

Is there a way when I upload to the forum and its changes the orientation of the original photo to landscape all the time. To change it back to portrait

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top