Join for free
Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 03:39 PM

Re: Just Say NO To Smart Meters!

We have no problem with smart meters.
DWebb
North
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 03:59 PM

So you are the other OVO customer I was wondering who they were I got asked by OVO as well to have them fitted and basically said no, I don't think I need them.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 04:23 PM

I've been contacted by Eon as they want to inspect both my electricity and gas meters for safety as they said they had not seen them for a while.

I am on pre pay for both meters, one has a top up card and the other a top up key.
While talking to them they said that because I am a priority customer as I used a electric nebulizer pump for breathing ventolin, that I shouldn't be on pre pay as if my electricity runs out I wouldn't be able to run nebulizer.
I do have the option of putting the key back in for 5 credit though.
She then said they make special arrangements for new meters for priority customers. It sounds like they want to change my meters.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 04:25 PM

Water meters are compulsory in our area, which can be a bit trying. However, I guess it does make one stop and think about our water usage.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Water meters are compulsory in our area, which can be a bit trying. However, I guess it does make one stop and think about our water usage.
Blow that Tara.....In Yorkshire we 'Splash it all over'...
Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top