Join for free
Page 10 of 15 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 05:26 AM

Re: The Strange Case of the Russian Spy.

Hi

A response to Puddleduck.

Attack the post, not the poster.

I will treat your post with the contempt that it deserves.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 07:47 AM

I think Puddle Duck's opinions are because she is emotionally upset by the fact that men, women and children are being murdered in their own country.

Swim has a tendency to go back to the past when he was working, but I doubt that he has any info on what is happening now in Syria....apart from the news and we all have different opinions on that.

All I can say is that Blair probably thought he was doing the right thing, when he went onto Iraq...and look at the criticism he got!

Surely the real problem here is that Islam is becoming stronger and intends to take over the world. They may achieve that because the basis of that religion is a desire for a few top people to take control of the law, and hence the people.

Religion and control are the 2 major factors that cause most wars, and those countries,that have allowed Islam to enter their realm, will succumb to it. This is so evident over recent years! Multiculturalism does not work, so maybe we should have all guarded our borders better and kept out those who were not of the same culture, in the past If people of 2 different countries want to kill each other, maybe we should let them and focus our energies on looking after our own.....but I fear it is too late now
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 07:59 AM

Maybe this article in the Guardian of all papers, one the go to place fo conspiracy theorist and written in Dec last year will help clarify things.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...iracy-theories
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 10:13 AM

So that's the Guardian's journalistic point of view. Not giving any evidence other than pointing a finger at Russia and her claim that it's the Syrian Civil Defence. The REAL Syrian Civil Defence was founded back in 1953 as a member of the ICDO.
These guys, who wear RED helmets ! They are the Syrians people, not the imports from Egypt and the likes .

Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 10:17 AM

Editor of Politics First. October 2016. Comments below it are worth reading too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAQmB74eIGo
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 10:52 AM

I really don't want to get involved with all these conspiracy theories particularly when debating about theories taken from obscure Utube sites which are the chosen method of delivery of the fake news and propaganda factories.

I am not an avid reader of other Guardian either and I realise its is not perfect and like most Journals prone to error, but I would much sooner trust the Guardian journalists than an unregulated website which allows itself used by every crank that ever lived, or so it seems. It seen the world and his wife can make any outlandish claim on the Net and have it believed these days.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

09-04-2018, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
I really don't want to get involved with all these conspiracy theories particularly when debating about theories taken from obscure Utube sites which are the chosen method of delivery of the fake news and propaganda factories.

I am not an avid reader of other Guardian either and I realise its is not perfect and like most Journals prone to error, but I would much sooner trust the Guardian journalists than an unregulated website which allows itself used by every crank that ever lived, or so it seems. It seen the world and his wife can make any outlandish claim on the Net and have it believed these days.
I am not sure which unregulated websites you are referring to. Did you watch the video link I posted above from... BBC New24 ? Russia Phobia.

Just for your attention, the following relating to the same article you posted . It might be of interest.

by James Corbett
corbettreport.com
February 11, 2018

As attentive Corbett Report viewers will already know, The Guardian was the recipient of the highest dishonor of the year this year: The award for “Fakest Fake News Story of the Year 2017” at my First Annual REAL Fake News Awards (aka “the Dinos”). Specifically, the dishonor was bestowed on The Guardian’s San Francisco-based technology reporter, Olivia Solon, for her breathtaking contribution to the annals of establishment fake news hackery, “How Syria’s White Helmets became victims of an online propaganda machine.”
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK

09-04-2018, 01:14 PM

As I've already said I don't want to get involved since its argument which can't be proved. The article in the Guardian was one any number I could have used to demonstrate the point I was making. Just as there are as many saying Corbett is a yet another conspiracy theorist.

On the subject of chemical weapons, you appear to claim the rebel forces have used them on civilians and have them stockpiled. Where have they come from.
My understanding is, Syria assured us that all their chemical weapons had been removed or destroyed and the Russians deny having any at all so where did the rebels get them.

One of the reasons I try not to get involved is because of tendency for arguments like this to develop into who can post the most links to back up their claim. Usually they the degenerate into recriminations and bitterness and common sense goes out the window so I'll leave the last word to you.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

09-04-2018, 02:36 PM

Fair comment Rainmaker. As you say , things can develop into a messy web of different opinions and our own little battle ground.

My greatest thoughts go to the civilians , 100,000's of them ,who have been controlled and imprisoned by the terrorists for years now.
ISIS have controlled everything in those areas and the professionals have also been controlled by them. It' a horrid, horrid situation. To the point of the ordinary Syrian person being frightened to go to their doctors, or hospitals or sending their children to school, even in areas outside the likes of East Ghouta . In my opinion , anyone who denies these people the freedom that they now so deserve, are supporting terrorism.
They seem to have been forgotten , and there is no reason for Assad to be bombarding his own people with chemical weapons when at the same time he is liberating these civilians all over Syria.
Who supplies the chemicals.. ? Well, we don't know but there have been reports that ISIS do so themselves and there have also been stockpiles of Israeli weapons found too. That doesn't prove the Israelis have supplied them, and as Syria borders Israel, I doubt that Israel to have ISIS and accomplices to take control of Damascus and other areas is more of a threat to Israel, than anyone else.

I do know that a particular White Helmet takes trips to Turkey every week. There are probably many others too and they have free access. The Syrians don't have access ! (Which country was assisting the ISIS recruits across the border into Syria ? ) He also started an animal sanctuary which has the funds raised from world wide charitable donations secretly going through various international organisations throughout Europe, to reach him.

I finish this now as it's moved too far from Russian Phobia and the Skripals.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->

Surely the real problem here is that Islam is becoming stronger and intends to take over the world. They may achieve that because the basis of that religion is a desire for a few top people to take control of the law, and hence the people.

Religion and control are the 2 major factors that cause most wars, and those countries,that have allowed Islam to enter their realm, will succumb to it. This is so evident over recent years! Multiculturalism does not work, so maybe we should have all guarded our borders better and kept out those who were not of the same culture, in the past If people of 2 different countries want to kill each other, maybe we should let them and focus our energies on looking after our own.....but I fear it is too late now
I totally agree.
Imo, Islam is not compatible with the West and never will be. Multiculturalism has been repeatedly forced down our throats and we are "told" it works and is great.
Many will not see this until beyond the point of no return.

Like it or not, deep down we are all still tribal.

Page 10 of 15 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top