Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 05:48 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, looks like being a little cooler today with maybe thunderstorms later on, but no complaints it's a damned sight better than two weeks ago....

Hopefully I'll get in the garden for a couple of hours after doing my chores, and I've got some pricking out of some seedlings to do in the greenhouse.

Enjoy your day folks.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 06:05 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning Barry and all who follow.

Been awake half the blinking night I wish I could fathom why some nights I just cannot sleep....oh well

I had some lovely days in the garden this week, got all my hanging baskets and window boxes done and the whole garden weeded so I'm pleased as punch another nice day promised today with a chance of rain after 4pm so I will be out again no doubt. Out with pals later

Have a good day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 07:16 AM

Good morning all.

Its nice and sunny here at the moment but a touch cooler.

Deers are driving me mad early this morning with their noises.

Off to the shops soon.

Have a nice day all.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 07:25 AM

Day 3 of this sunny weather so i will venture out again in search of relaxation.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 07:31 AM

Good morning everybody.
I plan on spending most of the day in the garden. Time my geranium plug plants were given their own pots..

Have a good day all.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 08:31 AM

Morning all

Nice and bright out right now but feels a little cooler than yesterday.

For appointment at bank today as we are looking at changing our mortgage to hopefully get a reduction in monthly payments. Afterwards my husband and I are going to the pub for lunch then off to see my dad. ilater i.m off to meet a couple of friends at Starbucks

Enjoy your day all .
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 08:33 AM

Good morning everyone, have a lovely day, stay warm and dry but above all stay safe.
God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 09:08 AM

Good morning everyone a beautiful day and I am hoping it stays that way.

My Brother from Derbyshire is due to arrive shortly then we are off to the party my Daughter in Law is organising for the twins first birthday and a housewarming.
There will be 80+ people there including the neighbours who had to put up with 2 years of upheaval while the old farmhouse was demolished and the new one built.

There are thunderstorms forecast later, with a bit of luck we might miss them.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 09:16 AM

Good morning all another beautiful day here with temperatures expected around 22C.

Off to the Garden Centre shortly to buy some plants.

Meg I hope the weather stays fine for the big party and you all have a lovely time .... I hope they aren’t leaving you to do all the washing up after

Enjoy your day everyone...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all another beautiful day here with temperatures expected aroung 22C.

Off to the Garden Centre shortly to buy some plants.

Meg I hope the weather stays fine for the big party and you all have a lovely time .... I hope they aren’t leaving you to do all the washing up after

Enjoy your day everyone...
Thanks Mags I am not involved with the catering this time ,
I am just one of the guests

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top