Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 09:22 PM

Re: Pay as you go refund

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
My husband put £40 on his pay as you go mobile on Thursday turned the phone off and stuck it in his pocket, on Sunday he turned it on as I was going for a walk and he likes to know I can get hold of him if I need him, and he found he had zero zippo nothing in credit !

Came home and rang ee asked for an explanation and refund was told no refund he must have used the credit, he asked to speak to a manager and ten minutes later got a full refund and they admitted they are having some problems with pay as you go the last few days.

If you have a similar problem with ee might be worth ringing them as they are not willingly letting people know about this it feels like you have to be determined to get your money back.
Which just goes to show that you shouldn't hesitate in going above heads if they fail to grasp the problem.

Having said that, I'm with Three and have found their (Indian) support staff to be very knowledgeable and helpful.
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 07:14 AM

Thank you Jimmy that's smashing, I'm coming to the end of my 30 days with Tesco. I've ordered the sim from Asda, you can keep your number too.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 09:45 AM

I have been on a Virgin rolling monthly contract plan for 12 months now.

2 Gig Data
2,500 minutes
Unlimited Texts

Beat that!

http://store.virginmedia.com/virgin-...0IhQ&gclsrc=ds

Other equally good plans shown in the link.

Well done sorting out your problem Julie.
You had a narrow escape there!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Which just goes to show that you shouldn't hesitate in going above heads if they fail to grasp the problem.

Having said that, I'm with Three and have found their (Indian) support staff to be very knowledgeable and helpful.
Absolutely +1

I have my business mobile on Virgin contract and whilst the package I have is excellent(unlimited landline, texts and data plus an iPhone 5 for £35p/m)I find their problem handling can be woefully inadequate.

3, on the other hand(personal mobile) are excellent and I'm on pay as you go.
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
I have been on a Virgin rolling monthly contract plan for 12 months now.

2 Gig Data
2,500 minutes
Unlimited Texts

Beat that!

http://store.virginmedia.com/virgin-...0IhQ&gclsrc=ds

Other equally good plans shown in the link.

Well done sorting out your problem Julie.
You had a narrow escape there!

Unfortunately it's not 4g only 3g.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top