Join for free
Page 69 of 132 « First < 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 > Last »
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 07:12 PM

Re: Jokes for blokes

A man joined the army, and signed up for the paras, after completing a series of jumps from ever higher structures he was ready for his first jump from an aeroplane, the next day he called home to tell his father all about it, “so did you jump.” asked his father, “ well let me tell you what happened” replied the man, “ the sergeant asked for volunteers about a dozen men got up and jumped” “is that when you jumped.” asked his dad, “ erm, not quite” replied the young soldier “ the sergeant then grabbed the men one by one and started to throw each one off” the father asked again, “ is that when you jumped” “ I’m getting to that”, replied the para, “as I was the last man I told the sergeant I was too scared to jump, but he tried to throw me off anyway, but I managed to hang on to the door, he said if I didn’t jump he would kick my ass” , “ so you jumped then, right?”said the father, “ well, no,” said the soldier, “ he called the jump master over,” replied the para, the jump master was about six feet five and about eighteen stone of solid muscle,” “ the jump master asked if I was gonna jump but I told him I was too scared” the jump master pulled down his trousers and took out his penis, I swear dad it was about ten inches long, the jump master said, “ listen boy, if you don’t jump I’m gonna stick this little baby right up your ass”
“ so did you jump” asked the dad, “well, a little.....at first.” replied the para
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
A girl visits her doctor and tells him she has a terrible discharge.
"Okay, take your knickers off spread your legs and lets check it out" he says.
She drops her knickers opens her legs and he has a good feel around.
He says "how does that feel?"
She says "Wonderful, but the discharge is from my ear".
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
A man joined the army, and signed up for the paras, after completing a series of jumps from ever higher structures he was ready for his first jump from an aeroplane, the next day he called home to tell his father all about it, “so did you jump.” asked his father, “ well let me tell you what happened” replied the man, “ the sergeant asked for volunteers about a dozen men got up and jumped” “is that when you jumped.” asked his dad, “ erm, not quite” replied the young soldier “ the sergeant then grabbed the men one by one and started to throw each one off” the father asked again, “ is that when you jumped” “ I’m getting to that”, replied the para, “as I was the last man I told the sergeant I was too scared to jump, but he tried to throw me off anyway, but I managed to hang on to the door, he said if I didn’t jump he would kick my ass” , “ so you jumped then, right?”said the father, “ well, no,” said the soldier, “ he called the jump master over,” replied the para, the jump master was about six feet five and about eighteen stone of solid muscle,” “ the jump master asked if I was gonna jump but I told him I was too scared” the jump master pulled down his trousers and took out his penis, I swear dad it was about ten inches long, the jump master said, “ listen boy, if you don’t jump I’m gonna stick this little baby right up your ass”
“ so did you jump” asked the dad, “well, a little.....at first.” replied the para
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 10:18 PM

Bruce is relaxing in his garden, sat in the shade sipping an ice cold beer,listening to the radio , his wife is struggling with a manual mower trying to cut the grass, she’s red in the face and sweating profusely, Bruce’s neighbor sees her and shouts over to Bruce, “ you pathetic excuse for a man, you should be bloody well hung”
“I am” replies Bruce, “ that’s why she’s cutting the grass”.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 05:45 PM

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Notice.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	5638  
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

08-04-2018, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Bruce is relaxing in his garden, sat in the shade sipping an ice cold beer,listening to the radio , his wife is struggling with a manual mower trying to cut the grass, she’s red in the face and sweating profusely, Bruce’s neighbor sees her and shouts over to Bruce, “ you pathetic excuse for a man, you should be bloody well hung”
“I am” replies Bruce, “ that’s why she’s cutting the grass”.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

08-04-2018, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Ooh. Topical.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Ooh. Topical.
I'm planning to print it out and stick it in our window.

I'll probably be arrested!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

09-04-2018, 08:53 PM

A chef called Jervais was asked to prepare a wild green hairy lipped squid for a discerning customer.
When it came to the chopping board he couldn't kill it.
The dish washer, a German student called Hans, saw an opportunity to move from washing up to cooking and said he'd kill it, again when it came to the chopping board he couldn't kill it.
Which goes to show that: Hans that does dishes is as soft as Jervais with the wild green hairy lipped squid.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

09-04-2018, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by jbr ->
a chef called jervais was asked to prepare a wild green hairy lipped squid for a discerning customer.
When it came to the chopping board he couldn't kill it.
The dish washer, a german student called hans, saw an opportunity to move from washing up to cooking and said he'd kill it, again when it came to the chopping board he couldn't kill it.
Which goes to show that: Hans that does dishes is as soft as jervais with the wild green hairy lipped squid.

Page 69 of 132 « First < 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top