Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2017, 02:17 PM

Re: Back from the Vetīs

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Last post thingy took me to last page and I was frantically scrolling back I could believe I'd missed a picture ! What a love, and I think she looks so relaxed she's going to be fine.

Any consolation few eye ops ours have had all healed far quicker than any other body parts. So hopefully you'll find that to be true yourself.
Thank you. Itīs a bit difficult to see exactly what has been done, dark dog, dark eyes. I can just see a tiny bit of "thread" outside the corner of her eye, but thereīs been no bloodshot eye at all. I will know more on Tuesday when she is due back at the Vetīs.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2017, 02:37 PM

Glad to hear ChoCho is surviving the collar Loretta
Another couple of days and she won't need it.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2017, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Glad to hear ChoCho is surviving the collar Loretta
Another couple of days and she won't need it.
Thank you Meg. Iīll be glad when itīs off, and Iīm quite certain ChoCho will.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2017, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Thank you Meg. Iīll be glad when itīs off, and Iīm quite certain ChoCho will.
Look at it this way! The cone has allowed her to come home where she will be loved!
If they had kept her at the vets, she would have still had to wear the cone so, even though her mum is worried that she doesn't like it, she is in the best place.
Don't forget that, if she was able to rub that eye, the problem could get a lot worse.
Just tell her to be a big brave girl for her mum!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

19-12-2017, 10:53 AM

Weīre back after going to the Vets. There were 3 stitches to come out, two down inside the lower lid and one in the corner of the eye. I canīt believe what a brave and patient little dog she was, only the corner stitch caused her to wriggle a little. Both Vets were amazed too that she was so good and awarded her "patient of the year" Her award was a small fluffy squeaky bunny, which she is proudly carrying around.

Weīve come home with the "instrument of torture" in case she starts scratching or rubbing the eye, which needs another week to settle down properly.

Iīm just glad the last week is over, I donīt want to go through that again.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2017, 11:20 AM

Hi Loretta well done ChoCho , hopefully you won't need the collar all the time and can dispense with it very soon .
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

19-12-2017, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi Loretta well done ChoCho , hopefully you won't need the collar all the time and can dispense with it very soon .
Thank you Meg. Iīll keep the collar and use it threaten her with if she doesnīt behave
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2017, 11:37 AM

Clumsy, if Cho Cho gets any more toys you may have to move to a larger house , to accommodate them!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

19-12-2017, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Clumsy, if Cho Cho gets any more toys you may have to move to a larger house , to accommodate them!
haha, you really canīt begin to imagine Twink, we have more toys than a nursery school. I do clear them out quite frequently though, the ones she quickly loses interest in are all passed on to other little dogs we know, so they donīt go to waste. I must save other dog owners a fortune
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2017, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
haha, you really canīt begin to imagine Twink, we have more toys than a nursery school. I do clear them out quite frequently though, the ones she quickly loses interest in are all passed on to other little dogs we know, so they donīt go to waste. I must save other dog owners a fortune

Gertie's like that too. I always say she's got more toys that the pet shop's got.
I put them all in a bag and give them a light wash and while they're drying give her some others she hasn't seen for a while.
She gets so excited and plays like mad with them again.
She is the sort of dog who has always got something in her mouth.

Clumsy, glad the stitches are over and done with now.

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top