Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 09:29 PM

Haircut for ChoCho

Madam has been for a haircut, bath, nail trim etc today. The lovely groomer said was as good as gold and was in the process of having a cuddle with the groomer when I went to collect her.

Just before we took ChoCho into the groomer, we were talking to a Dutch lady who also had a black Shi Tzu with her, this one was 3 years old and was purchased in Holland. ChoCho and the ladies dog, called Mercedes, had a little play with each other, but the Dutch Shi Tzu was more than twice the size of ChoCho. They must breed them large in Holland.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 09:55 PM

Re: Haircut for ChoCho

Very smart Loretta does ChoCho rush around like a mad thing when she has been trimmed. I am sure they must feel better for it ....
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Very smart Loretta does ChoCho rush around like a mad thing when she has been trimmed. I am sure they must feel better for it ....
Yes she does Meg, but today she was really in her element. The place I take her now is in the boulevard so lots of people around, many who can't resist stopping to pet a little fur ball, so of course madam just loves the attention, and of course yet another new toy, which is always expected after grooming visits or vet visits. The toy was proudly carried around the boulevard, but once home it was tossed, shaken, tossed again, squeaked like there was no tomorrow. This was followed by a good wriggle and squirm on a rug, followed by dinner, another race around with the toy, then finally flopped, flat on her back, two front paws in the air and two back ones spread out totally flat. Never have worked out how her back legs can go so flat.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 10:16 PM

Really nice looking dog.
I was talking to a lady in the park who had 2. She said they were brilliant dogs as pets.
I'm so jealous.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 10:23 PM

She looks lovely and such a poseur.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 10:26 PM

She looks rather proud of her new cut!
And so she should - she wears it well!

I don't think I've ever seen another all black Shih Tzu, just black and whites.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

17-01-2018, 10:30 PM

Thank you Mondays child. The lady was right, they are lovely little dogs and all the ones I have ever come across have such sweet natures. Our little madam will be 11 years old in July and still thinks she's a puppy.

The place we now take her for grooming is really excellent and only costs 13 euros for the full treatment, clipping, nails, etc and the girl who does it is so nice.

This is the place

https://translate.google.co.uk/trans...ml&prev=search

It's another pet shop which doesn't sell animals but encourages adopting animals from rescue centres, which I think is really good.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

17-01-2018, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
She looks lovely and such a poseur.
Thank you. I agree she is lovely, but she's getting to be a real little diva. On the plus side she is extremely well behaved, both in the car and on the lead. Also she has the most wonderful nature, she literally adores small children and babies, barks at cats if they come anywhere near our gates, but walks past them when out without giving them a glance.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

17-01-2018, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
She looks rather proud of her new cut!
And so she should - she wears it well!

I don't think I've ever seen another all black Shih Tzu, just black and whites.
Thank you. Black Shi Tzus are not common and we had to pay more for her because she was all black. So I was surprised today to see the Dutch lady with her all black one, but I was also surprised to see how much bigger the Dutch one was than ChoCho. I think it was the biggest Shi Tzu I have ever seen, not overweight, just big. It was lovely though and the Dutch lady was very nice too. I first thought it was a male dog, they do tend to be bigger than the females, but it wasn't male, it was female, it would have made two of ChoCho.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 10:48 PM

Cho Cho is just gorgeous, Clumsy. Does she like to be cuddled?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top