Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 05:51 PM

Bump for The Car Forum

I am posting on The Car Forum because it is feeling left out apparently.
To keep this post on topic, I have a midnight blue Ford Focus Ecoboost.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 05:59 PM

Re: Bump for The Car Forum

Good thread Floydy.

I have a 1962 Shanks Pony model. Mine has an ecoboost and the catatonic converter works a dream (depending on my diet). The reverse parking is a gem, the big bumper prevents any dents in the chassis which is now showing evidence of rust and corrosion though doesn't require any welding yet. The frontal airbag could be bigger too but the slim(ish) racy lines, leathered upholstery and soft top still manage to draw a smirk or indulgent smile as I nip to the shops at 5 mph.
As an older classic model it also still has a cigarette lighter socket.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Good thread Floydy.

I have a 1962 Shanks Pony model. Mine has an ecoboost and the catatonic converter works a dream (depending on my diet). The reverse parking is a gem, the big bumper prevents any dents in the chassis which is now showing evidence of rust and corrosion though doesn't require any welding yet. The frontal airbag could be bigger too but the slim(ish) racy lines, leathered upholstery and soft top still manage to draw a smirk or indulgent smile as I nip to the shops at 5 mph.
Hahaha!

Morti is now a car. Just trying to describe myself as one...no I won't bother.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Good thread Floydy.

Hi

Very witty Morti.

I much prefer older models myself, a much smoother ride.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 06:15 PM

Make sure you keep the nipples well greased morti and don’t forget to look after your big end
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

11-03-2018, 06:19 PM

I'm now trying to imagine OFF members with their cars.

Here's you, Morti:

And here's Uncle Joe with Tarantula:

Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 06:24 PM

Who's the little chap in the front? Stalin?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

11-03-2018, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Make sure you keep the nipples well greased morti and don’t forget to look after your big end
Yes, I have to watch them .. nipples ... on a freezing day in winter I once keyed someone's side door in the car park. And when a big end goes it's a girl's worst nightmare.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I'm now trying to imagine OFF members with their cars.

Here's you, Morti:

And here's Uncle Joe with Tarantula:

pmsl uncle joe and spider
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

11-03-2018, 06:32 PM

You still driving around in your Robin Reliant doc?
Or do you have to push it everywhere now?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top