Join for free
Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 08:28 PM

Re: Would you accept Camilla Parker Bowles..

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I hesitate to argue ...but wasn't it Writ when they married that she wouldn't become queen?

Course, I may be wrong...
That's what I'm "vaguely remembering"
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 08:29 PM

Means nothing.
Charles will be king and his wife will be Queen .
Just as she is also now Princess of Wales a title she does not use because of its connotations with Diana .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 08:30 PM

Why shouldn’t he be with the horse...whoops, l mean the woman he loves?

I don’t care if she’s made Queen or not. I hardly think we will ever be consulted!!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 08:31 PM

I'd be happier with her as Queen than with Chuck as King. I have nothing against her and I think we can't help who we fall in love with. I am sure she is a good person in real life, warm and down to earth. Just because she isn't Diana doesn't make her a witch. It's funny how people blame the woman for the faults of the man. Why is that so easy?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->

Very apt.
But she will be Queen no consort nonsense.
Charles will not have that.
Still Queenie may be good for a few years yet but somehow I don't think so .
I think she may keel over this year.
I have Prince Phillip on the 2018 bucket list for passing away this year, now that is someone out if the whole tribe I would miss...

Queen Camilla doesn’t have a ring does it? it’s ok for a shrub
but a Queen of the U.K. ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I'd be happier with her as Queen than with Chuck as King. I have nothing against her and I think we can't help who we fall in love with. I am sure she is a good person in real life, warm and down to earth. Just because she isn't Diana doesn't make her a witch. It's funny how people blame the woman for the faults of the man. Why is that so easy?

I would shes thick as a brick ,bone idle and has never done anything remotely resembling a job in her life .
Her only claim to fame is being an adulterer however this is a royal tradition I supose.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I blame the pair of them can't stand either. Couldn't stand Charles when he met Diana. Never liked the stuck up Pillock
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 08:53 PM

Couldn't care less tbh, but I'm not buying her a card or a present.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Couldn't care less tbh, but I'm not buying her a card or a present.
But if we were still in the military we would be expected to donate a days pay in order to buy them a present.
I don’t know if that procedure still endures but I do remember that we had to cough up for Charlie’s and Di’s..didn’t even get a bloody thank you card. I was all for getting a toaster from Argos ...
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
But if we were still in the military we would be expected to donate a days pay in order to buy them a present.
I don’t know if that procedure still endures but I do remember that we had to cough up for Charlie’s and Di’s..didn’t even get a bloody thank you card. I was all for getting a toaster from Argos ...
I can imagine you and Floydy rebelling against that and ending up court marshalled

Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top