Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 06:40 AM

Re: What is the most money you have wasted on something?

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Go onto FB, tell your tale, what happened, what you did and the outcome..Send it to friends who will send to their friends etc etc..Big companies do not like negative publicity....
Keep it factual, don’t make unproven accusations, what have you to lose?
I've been on their facebook page & told my story. One of their lookout people posted a very sweet reply asking me to send her my details and she would look into it for me. I did - but she didn't! They just say that to make themselves look caring.

I have also given them a very damning Google review. Don't see what else I can do.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 07:35 AM

We went to CIB, and they wrote loads of letters to DFS and the Trading Standards on behalf of us, and got no where.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 08:27 AM

I had an awful experience with a local company recently and although my Google review still stands they managed to have same review removed from Yell. As for FB they have hidden their reviews page now.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I was referring to the sofa Saga, but if you are having problems with your Lion Bar I am willing to take up your case with higher authorities..my fees are quite reasonable..
I know.... Just teasing.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top