Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 12:22 AM

Re: I am really rather mellow!

I'm waiting for friends to go to Gallery Night, during which the main road downtown is closed for pedestrian only traffic, and each store hosts a local artist. People meander in and out of the stores to see the artwork, do a little shopping. Musicians play in spots around the square and, usually not legal to do so, people may walk about with a glass of wine or beer.

It's a nice, relaxing scene, but....I don't wanna go .

Why am getting so.... boring?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 02:01 AM

Silver Tabby - Sounds like you had a lovely time. I spent quite some time in Italy and those chefs certainly know how to cook their pasta

Surfermom - Hope you decided to go out too in the end even though you were not too struck on the idea. I'm sure it would be a pretty decent night out.

Sweetie Pie - Whayheyyy. Butlins! Those "Weekender" events are great. Enjoy yourself.

Sounds like a really good idea for a long-running thread this actually. Posting tales about your night out.
Someone start it
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 05:30 AM

I was out last night too tabs The Bull at Broughton. I had cheese and onion pie with salad...your night sounds much more exciting tabby
Bobby Àmericano
AMERICA
Bobby Àmericano is male  Bobby Àmericano has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Just had a superb night out with friends celebrating two of their birthdays. Went to an Italian restaurant - service and food both exceptional - I had Pollo Cardinale - in other words - chicken in cream and brandy sauce with asparagus, brocolli, carrots and baby potatoes - followed by canolli with cream and ice cream. Birthday girls were given free desserts and limoncello liqueur.

Came home to grumpy cats - feeling neglected they said - going round to Cat's Protection in the morning - after breakfast of course !

Oh, very nice meal!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 06:51 AM

Just had a superb night out with friends celebrating two of their birthdays. Went to an Italian restaurant - service and food both exceptional - I had Pollo Cardinale - in other words - chicken in cream and brandy sauce with asparagus, brocolli, carrots and baby potatoes - followed by canolli with cream and ice cream. Birthday girls were given free desserts and limoncello liqueur.

Came home to grumpy cats - feeling neglected they said - going round to Cat's Protection in the morning - after breakfast of course !
Was Billy Joel there.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 06:53 AM

Who he?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 06:57 AM

The Piano Man.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 07:06 AM

I am glad you had a lovely evening Tabs, but my cats have read your post and are now marching round the garden with banners saying " Be fair to cats, it is your responsibility to keep them happy and entertained".

I am afraid mine get grumpy if they are left alone for too long!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
The Piano Man.
Oh, no. No piano man.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

21-04-2018, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I am glad you had a lovely evening Tabs, but my cats have read your post and are now marching round the garden with banners saying " Be fair to cats, it is your responsibility to keep them happy and entertained".

I am afraid mine get grumpy if they are left alone for too long!
I did leave them a couple of 'Dreamies' dispensing mice to play with and a James Bond audio book - what more do they want ??

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top