Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 08:10 PM

Re: Who was your best ever...

Originally Posted by oldfool ->
used to play spin the bottle back in the day must have been 10 or 11 omg those days are long gone but memories still alive.

the innocence of when we were young and silly.
Never too old to spin the bottle.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 08:25 PM

Funny memory of a first 'kiss', you know one of those childish trying to be adult ones ......

Picture this: 'The Gang' and I were in the park by the stream on a balmy summer evening just messing around and having good clean fun in the early 60s.

One lad had a 'thang' for me and thought he'd throw me down on the grass and give me a smackeroo like they did in the films. He gently lay me down on the grass and attempted to kiss my lips. I turned me cheek chuckling, sat up and shot off

He ran after me laughing. I tripped and fell. He was in midstream running and could only jump over me to avoid running into me. All in a split second of me trying to get up and his jumping over me - his cuban heel smashed into my eye area. Ow and Ow and triple OW!!!

He was mortified and took me home. He apologised profusely to my dad. Think he feared dad would arrest him if he didn't

It seemed forever that I nursed a swollen black eye.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Funny memory of a first 'kiss', you know one of those childish trying to be adult ones ......

Picture this: 'The Gang' and I were in the park by the stream on a balmy summer evening just messing around and having good clean fun in the early 60s.

One lad had a 'thang' for me and thought he'd throw me down on the grass and give me a smackeroo like they did in the films. He gently lay me down on the grass and attempted to kiss my lips. I turned me cheek chuckling, sat up and shot off

He ran after me laughing. I tripped and fell. He was in midstream running and could only jump over me to avoid running into me. All in a split second of me trying to get up and his jumping over me - his cuban heel smashed into my eye area. Ow and Ow and triple OW!!!

He was mortified and took me home. He apologised profusely to my dad. Think he feared dad would arrest him if he didn't

It seemed forever that I nursed a swollen black eye.
That has probably haunted him forever.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That has probably haunted him forever.
Poor lad
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 09:26 PM

I was 15. This girl (who was lovely) in front of her house on a really grotty council estate.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top