Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 08:57 AM

Re: Isn't the weekend just wonderful?

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Considering you worked from home. Weekends make no difference?
I didn't like weekend much as a kid either.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 08:57 AM

Another here who loves w/ends.Just got a different feel somehow.
Yippee.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 09:16 AM

Yes, l do like weekends. They feel sort of holiday-ish, even though l am retired!!
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yes, l do like weekends. They feel sort of holiday-ish, even though l am retired!!
I feel the same, always loved weekends because we worked all week and even though we have been retired for almost ten years now weekends are still special. We see family on most weekends too.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 10:51 AM

Nothing better mate. We visit Hornsea about once a month just for a walk and a snack at the cafe on the seafront there.
Sorry to hear you're working though bud.
Not too bad this weekend, only one job yesterday in catterick, and the same again today in Hornsea, normally you are loaded up with jobs, and try and get through as many as poss, I HATE working weekends, I don’t need the extra cash, I used to be able to get someone else to do at least one day ( usually Sunday for the double time) but we moved into a new region at Christmas, and no one wants to do them, plus you don’t get a day off during the week, so it’s working twelve days straight until next weekend,
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 11:26 AM

Not just this one, but all weekends, rain or shine.
I love 'em
I do too, just a shame they fly by too fast, I still say the person who decided we had to work 5 days and 2 off should be shot, why not work 2 days and have 5 off then we would be talking!
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 11:52 AM

I like weekends but wish I had more time to do what I want!

This morning i have been in and out of kitchen cooking roast chicken dinner for five.

When we’ve eaten that I will go and visit my Mum.

When Ive done that I might get a few hours to myself.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I do too, just a shame they fly by too fast, I still say the person who decided we had to work 5 days and 2 off should be shot, why not work 2 days and have 5 off then we would be talking!
Be much better wouldn't it? And get the same pay of course!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 12:35 PM

This weekend has been good.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 04:24 PM

Every day is the weekend when your retired.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top