Join for free
Page 74 of 157 « First < 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 11:31 PM

Re: Emmerdale

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I don't think they can do one single scene without engaging in lip suction Mups.
I went off and made a cuppa at that point.

It isn't just the kiss Mort, it's the horrible sucking, slurping noises that go with it that I don't like.

Another thing - you can see that horrible Piers, or however you spell it, is really stocking up on jealously. He is going to hurt Rhona soon, he's building up to the big one, you see. () Bet you £1. Paddy saves her life later when that weirdo attacks her out of jealously.

Who needs the t.v. magazines when I'm here!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 11:36 PM

The slurp and sucking is horrible ... sounds like a blocked drain been rodded doesn't it.

Piers .. yes, another maniacal murderer in the making. Can no one move into that village and remain sane or law abiding!

You're right .. we could write better scripts.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
It isn't just the kiss Mort, it's the horrible sucking, slurping noises that go with it that I don't like.

Another thing - you can see that horrible Piers, or however you spell it, is really stocking up on jealously. He is going to hurt Rhona soon, he's building up to the big one, you see. () Bet you £1. Paddy saves her life later when that weirdo attacks her out of jealously.

Who needs the t.v. magazines when I'm here!
The trouble is Mups, with your ideas they may have to move the soaps to after the watershed.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 09:20 AM

The Bob thing was just rubbish!
I thought the fire storyline could have been stretched out and made more interesting, Rakesh could have tried to intimidate Nicola etc. instead of admitting starting the fire. Hope Nicola makes things interesting she's quite cunning sometimes.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 09:43 AM

She IS plotting revenge, and when you get on the wrong side of Nico...woah, watch out!

Guess what I read in mailonline recently (only headline and wouldn't read the full article). Adam Thomas, aka Adam Barton, is begging the producers to make him gay, as he wants to snog men!!

Oh for crying out loud!!!! I think the time is fast approaching that I stop watching. Whenever I see same sex couples zooming in for the kiss, I hold up a hand/paper/placemat, or whatever else is to hand, so I don't see it. Stop it!!!!!!!!!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 03:12 PM

I don't want to watch anyone snogging, gay or not!
What on Earth is do young girls think when they see Charity's etc. jumping into bed with strangers?
AND where are all the kids? You see Rhona and Pierce (stupid name), Nicola and Jimmy, Prya, Bob and Brenda etc. all out at the same time with no mention of where the kids are!

Oooo! I'm turning into Mary Whitehouse!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 03:25 PM

Found Bob hysterical even my Emmy hating husband found the situation where they thought he'd slept with charity amusing.

I must have different sound on my tv I didn't hear and slurping etc when they had a fairly tender kiss at all, you must all have amazing hearing
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 12:51 AM

That's it, enough is enough.

Thursdays double episode.
Episode 1.
Two gays having a tiff. Fiancée Aaron and bride-to-be Robert cancel their wedding. May the best man win!

Episode 2.
Two more gays having a tiff. Lovesick Fin harassing his lover with the hairdo like a stack of precariously balanced roof tiles ..... fist fights in the street back at Emmerdale.
Cue ..Aaron, angsty and flouncing out of his own tiff wades into their tiff, to thump ... Shazam. Why? What for?
Peeved Fin reports Aaron to the police. .. I hope it was reported as a gay bashing.

It's turned into a gay soap. All we need is for Larry and Ronnie to kick off next.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

22-01-2017, 08:26 AM

Fin has inherited his mother's obsessive tendencies by the look of it, he hasn't got a strong enough character to pull it off imo.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 12:08 PM

Agree Morty, it's all getting rather tedious with the gay storylines. Turning me right orf, so it is!

Emmerdale, Corrie, Holby, Casualty. All my favourites. I'm in right danger of not watching anymore.

Page 74 of 157 « First < 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top