Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 12:30 AM

Re: Obamas leaving speech .

Ok.....bad example
Papasmurf70
United States
Papasmurf70 is male 

12-01-2017, 05:26 AM

Generally speaking the peoples in most countries are good people and I'm convinced if we'd convince our various governments to shut up and get back in their cage we would never have conflicts or wars...I had an English teacher once that said we should keep the people out of it and just put those leaders that want to fight in a room by themselves, give each of them a baseball bat, shut the lights out and close the door...whichever one comes out wins...
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Silbee ->

They were never able to produce a validated birth certificate. The man was born in kenya, which makes it illegal for him to be President.

He allegedly went to a college where no one remembered him ever in any class or capacity.

His real name is Barry Soetoro.
You don't seriously believe that nonsense do you? He produced his birth certificate then the state of Hawaii produced the original entry.

What next? Was Hawaii really a US state in 1961?

Next you will be telling us man never went to the moon, or that the earth is really flat.

The problem with the US Presidents is that their hands are tied by the political system, Trump will be no different. They just tinker at the margins.
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 10:15 AM

The problem with the US Presidents is that their hands are tied by the political system, Trump will be no different. They just tinker at the margins.

I certainly hope so.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Maybe you are.

A genuinely lovely man with integrity and grace...A Presidency free of scandal and sleaze which is horribly uncommon.

The trouble with die hard cynics is they don't appreciate a gift until it's gone.
I agree, Ruthio, I'd rather him than all the sleazy corrupt kennedy clan put together.

And look at what is replacing him - makes my skin crawl!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 10:52 AM

There hasn't been a Kennedy in power for decades !
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
There hasn't been a Kennedy in power for decades !
A good thing in my opinion.

I wasn't suggesting that there was - just making a comparison.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

12-01-2017, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->

Take Tony Blair......for example....
Only if I can drop him down the nearest live volcano !
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Only if I can drop him down the nearest live volcano !
He's making a Come Back didn't you know?
Calls himself God's Gift To Mankind Mark 2.
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 11:59 AM

They eventually after several years produced that but there is an error on there but I can't remember what. There was enough of it in the main stream American and British media at the time, at least the first four years of his Presidency.

There was also a lot of talk about his father and as some pundit said, you really should be asking who is Mother is.

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
You don't seriously believe that nonsense do you? He produced his birth certificate then the state of Hawaii produced the original entry.

What next? Was Hawaii really a US state in 1961?

Next you will be telling us man never went to the moon, or that the earth is really flat.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top