Join for free
Page 12 of 16 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2018, 10:51 AM

Re: Home Gardens

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You're starting early today Dongles!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2018, 11:38 AM

yep just wot I was finkin!!

lets do a double take on that one " I'm in bed on my iphone right now-

but I will take a pic of it later it's quite pretty - what is quite pretty? your bed - your iphone or ?????????
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2018, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
yep just wot I was finkin!!

lets do a double take on that one " I'm in bed on my iphone right now-

but I will take a pic of it later it's quite pretty - what is quite pretty? your bed - your iphone or ?????????
Perhaps the thread title helps!

And no...we're not talking lady gardens either!
Honestly...
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2018, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Perhaps the thread title helps!

And no...we're not talking lady gardens either!
Honestly...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2018, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
You're starting early today Dongles!
Starting? I never stop.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

01-06-2018, 07:00 PM

Starting? I never stop.
So true!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2018, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
Hi Pesta, I have quite a few of those garden ornament type things, they all used to belong to my Dad. He gave them to me in around....2000 I think, when he could no longer keep up with his own garden. My Mum used to paint them. They sat in my garden, mostly forgotten about, until the summer of 2016 when I decided to give the garden a re-vamp. I brought them all inside, cleaned them up and repainted them.

There used to be a similar model to the tramp but it was an old woman. It got stolen from the front garden shortly after I put it out there
Hi Nicol... good for you taking care of them! I have to say they look rather grand.

It really amused me seeing another Mr Mortimer. I punched the air and shouted Mr Mortimer! (I'm very childlike )

My daughter used her water colour paints every year, so of course, it rarely lasted long, but she loved doing it. Nearly 30 yrs we've had him

I've left a note with my will, for her not to forget about him.

I wonder why folk pinch garden gnomes and little statues? It amuses me when people send postcards from them, showing them on holiday after they've been pinched.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2018, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Hi Nicol... good for you taking care of them! I have to say they look rather grand.

It really amused me seeing another Mr Mortimer. I punched the air and shouted Mr Mortimer! (I'm very childlike )

My daughter used her water colour paints every year, so of course, it rarely lasted long, but she loved doing it. Nearly 30 yrs we've had him

I've left a note with my will, for her not to forget about him.

I wonder why folk pinch garden gnomes and little statues? It amuses me when people send postcards from them, showing them on holiday after they've been pinched.
Yeah, don't think they'd be dragging that one on hols, as you know from your Mr Mortimer, they weigh a ton.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2018, 02:53 PM

Absolutely lovely in the garden today. Just spent three hours out there, reading, drinking coffee, watching dragonflies, butterflies and bees and listening to the sound of running water. Sooooo relaxing.

View of the pond today

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2018, 03:17 PM

Absolutely lovely in the garden today. Just spent three hours out there, reading, drinking coffee, watching dragonflies, butterflies and bees and listening to the sound of running water. Sooooo relaxing.

View of the pond today

A lovely pond LD, it can be so relaxing listening to running water.

We've had quite a few bees in the garden today, darting in and out all the flowers.

Page 12 of 16 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top