Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2015, 09:37 PM

Re: Labour

Our Labour candidate over here keeps saying he wants more Women in Labour, thats all well and good, but I’d like to know who will pay for the consequences?
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2015, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Our Labour candidate over here keeps saying he wants more Women in Labour, thats all well and good, but I’d like to know who will pay for the consequences?
You could offer to help him with the conception
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2015, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I didn't know about her till recently - pity, she's not popular - she puts up a strong delivery on her speeches .......
Thing is it appears she IS popular in Scotland, so once again we see humans exhibiting one of their most ugly of characteristics ...........the me ME ME syndrone

It is so obvious, get more money for us so we can all have an easier life and to hell with who has to pay for it.

I've withdrawn all my money from my meagre savings accounts in Scottish financial institutions. Putting it all in English banks and building societies from now on.

Won't make a blind bit of difference to Sturgeon but sure makes me feel better
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2015, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Thing is it appears she IS popular in Scotland, so once again we see humans exhibiting one of their most ugly of characteristics ...........the me ME ME syndrone

It is so obvious, get more money for us so we can all have an easier life and to hell with who has to pay for it.

I've withdrawn all my money from my meagre savings accounts in Scottish financial institutions. Putting it all in English banks and building societies from now on.

Won't make a blind bit of difference to Sturgeon but sure makes me feel better
If it makes you feel better Harvey - that's all that matters

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top