Join for free
Page 5 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 11:50 AM

Re: Tattoos are

Tattoos are trashy. On women even more so. From a religious perspective Leviticus 19:28 applies. Paul opposes tats on the basis that the human body is "a vessel for the holy spirit" and so any deliberate disfigurement of the body is therefore a blasphemy.

Mohammadans? Who cares. Mohammadism is NOT an Abraham religion despite the lie to the contrary.

Me? As I wrote. Just trashy.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 11:51 AM

I Ended up with an extra Ear piecing once. with consent of course
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
Husband had Tattoos done in the Army..fingers
H O N K K O N G
Mum Dad on crease between thumb and 1st finger
2 Eagles on Shoulders
Dagger on left arm Rose with Scull,Heart,Ribbon and Dagger
Faded Chinese Girl with a very faded Jean within it..
He does not like them at all now...I don't think about them normally and do not know any better...
He should have pulled a Harbal then
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 11:52 AM

Ooo... and of course Stretch Marks...
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
The actor Oliver Reid used to tell the story of how someone asked him why he had the word LUDO tattoed on his willy.

He explained that it was actually LLANDUDNO
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

20-07-2021, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
He should have pulled a Harbal then
When I told Harbal and I are having affair, but its ok it is really only a game. If looks can kill they probably will...come about his face,,,:
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

20-07-2021, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Tattoos are trashy. On women even more so. From a religious perspective Leviticus 19:28 applies. Paul opposes tats on the basis that the human body is "a vessel for the holy spirit" and so any deliberate disfigurement of the body is therefore a blasphemy.

Mohammadans? Who cares. Mohammadism is NOT an Abraham religion despite the lie to the contrary.

Me? As I wrote. Just trashy.
TAT I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- at least you’re consistent
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

20-07-2021, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
When I told Harbal and are having affair, but its ok it is really only a game. If looks can kill they probably will...come about his face,,,:
Harbal and you make a cute couple
Just keep your hubby at bay or those Eagles on his shoulders will take flight to the UK
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Harbal and you make a cute couple
Just keep your hubby at bay or those Eagles on his shoulders will take flight to the UK
Never knew Eagles liked chips?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 12:06 PM

The only tattoos I approve of are the ones people have to make a scar or burn site beautiful or for example women who have had mastectomies who make a beautiful image over the missing breast. But for the sake of it? Well it seems a lot of pain and then you might change your mind. Plus they don't look great with age.

Page 5 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top