Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 06:41 PM

Re: I detest...

Well if I can clean up after 5, I don't see why someone can't clear up after just 1 !
Tartlet
UK
Tartlet is female  Tartlet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 06:53 PM

This is rather yuk but earlier this year my husband had to get up onto the roof of the shed to repair it and, from his high vantage point, could see that the small gap between two 6ft fence panels and a stone wall was almost completely filled with small plastic bags.

Yes, that's right. A path runs at the back of our garden and some kind dog walker had been using the gap to dispose of his full doggy doodoos bags. And we had to clear them all and dispose of them and not all of them were intact of properly tied up ..

We don't have a gap there anymore but we do have a polite notice now on the path side of the fence inviting the culprit or culprits to go elsewhere.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well if I can clean up after 5, I don't see why someone can't clear up after just 1 !
Blimey Mups.
Do you really have 5 dogs then?
And if so, well done you for bagging the poo!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Tartlet ->
This is rather yuk but earlier this year my husband had to get up onto the roof of the shed to repair it and, from his high vantage point, could see that the small gap between two 6ft fence panels and a stone wall was almost completely filled with small plastic bags.

Yes, that's right. A path runs at the back of our garden and some kind dog walker had been using the gap to dispose of his full doggy doodoos bags. And we had to clear them all and dispose of them and not all of them were intact of properly tied up ..

We don't have a gap there anymore but we do have a polite notice now on the path side of the fence inviting the culprit or culprits to go elsewhere.
Oh! Tartlet, that is really disgusting.
That experience must have been revolting and upsetting for you.
These people are absolute morons.
The countryside is full of these poo bags hanging off tree branches, and placed in gutters etc. etc etc. because the rissoles can't be bothered to take them home for proper disposal, or put them in the doggy containers which are located all over the country.
I detest these scum.
I really do!
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 10:33 PM

Now the leaves are falling the amount of poo hiding under leaves is amazing and it makes for a disgusting slip hazard...

On another note....Earlier this year I noticed that some of the bins were missing from the walks we do on the common..

I contacted the council because the bins that were left were overflowing.. I was told the bins had been removed due to vandalism and were not going to be put back..

A lot of councils ask dog walkers to use bio degradable bags which are great but they have a major flaw...As they get wet /damp they start to degrade ....quickly. Poo is damp in this country it rains, a lot..

Using a bio bag is risky at the best of times but trying to walk miles with one in the rain with a damp poo inside is likely to end is disaster and a shi*** trouser leg when it drops through.

While there is no excuse for leaving dog poo the local council could do a bit more to help those who do bother cleaning up.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Tartlet ->

That's awful, Tartlet, dirty buggers.

I'm surprised you didn't smell it if there were that many bags. What a job!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

01-10-2017, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Now the leaves are falling the amount of poo hiding under leaves is amazing and it makes for a disgusting slip hazard...

On another note....Earlier this year I noticed that some of the bins were missing from the walks we do on the common..

I contacted the council because the bins that were left were overflowing.. I was told the bins had been removed due to vandalism and were not going to be put back..

A lot of councils ask dog walkers to use bio degradable bags which are great but they have a major flaw...As they get wet /damp they start to degrade ....quickly. Poo is damp in this country it rains, a lot..

Using a bio bag is risky at the best of times but trying to walk miles with one in the rain with a damp poo inside is likely to end is disaster and a shi*** trouser leg when it drops through.

While there is no excuse for leaving dog poo the local council could do a bit more to help those who do bother cleaning up.

I certainly agree with that Cass. Loads more bins are needed round here, too.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 10:51 PM

A week or so ago, I scooped my Dogs poop up off a neighbours garden, right next to other poop, from an unknown source, I let the other poop be, I ain't sorting other folks Shite out.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

01-10-2017, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
A week or so ago, I scooped my Dogs poop up off a neighbours garden, right next to other poop, from an unknown source, I let the other poop be, I ain't sorting other folks Shite out.
Spoilsport!
I dunno.
Talk about split dog shit!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

01-10-2017, 11:28 PM

Boozy, how are you feeling now?

Are things improving yet?

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top