Join for free
Page 8 of 14 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2017, 12:31 PM

Re: Ugly Looney Labour Anti-Semitism Rears Again

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
We condemn other people that ride all over the rights of indigenous people and Israel is doing just that.

Do we ?
Havent heard you anti zionists ranting on about Tibet or being anti Chinese.

The indigenous people of the Middle east also included Jews which were expelled from arab countries are they they only people in the world to have no country?

Would you have the Israelis eradicated to give to those who already have 22 arab countries to live in ?

Have you ever heard of Jordan its next door to Israel
that was a made country are you an anti Jordanian ( or anti Iraqi or anti Syrian or anti any of the other countries of the Middle east?

Or is it becasue all those other countries are not Jewish
what does this say?
It says
Anti zionist is really anti semitism

Israel was formed as most of the Middle East countries were formed form the partition of the Ottoman Empire after WW1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partit...Ottoman_Empire
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2017, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I believe someone said earlier that if she had made a joke about muslims, rather than jews, we would never have heard the end of it. There would have been questions in the house and she would probably have been arrested by the thought police.

But she didn't, because the Loony Party's policy is:
Muslims = good
Jews = bad

Israel's end mission is to create a safe homeland for its people, and it should be borne in mind that as well as Jews there are muslims living in that country.Moreover, it has a continuing uphill struggle to do so being surrounded by muslim nations that would, given half a chance, overrun it and subjugate (and probably kill) all the Jews.
The Israelis have my sincere admiration. Our own government would have given in long before now.
That is not the full answer ! Maybe you can elaborate.

Bearing in mind there are Jews and Muslims living in ,near enough, every country.

One main issue, is that the very people who ,on here ,are prepared to put their life on the line for Judaism and the Jewish people, they are in fact anti-Semitic themselves.
You might ask how that is.
If like yourself and Muddy consider the Bible to be a book of fairy tales, with no belief,as has been said so many times, and there is no allegiance to the Torah, on which Judaism is founded and central to the Jewish religion, then that in itself is anti-Semitic through the simple fact of denial .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2017, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
That is not the full answer ! Maybe you can elaborate.

Bearing in mind there are Jews and Muslims living in ,near enough, every country.
Not so there are none in the Gaza for a start .
Few if any in Kuwait the Yemen Bahrain Saudi Arabia indeed most of the Middle East , why because they were evicted from those countries and all they pocessions confiscated .

One main issue, is that the very people who ,on here ,are prepared to put their life on the line for Judaism and the Jewish people, they are in fact anti-Semitic themselves.

I wonder why you are such an anti Semite PD there is something that makes you dislike Jews I wonder what it is?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2017, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Few if any in Kuwait the Yemen Bahrain Saudi Arabia indeed most of the Middle East , why because they were evicted from those countries and all they pocessions confiscated .

I wonder why you are such an anti Semite PD there is something that makes you dislike Jews I wonder what it is?

Here we go again, criticise the jewish state and it is tantamount to anti-semitism whereas the truth is its anti-zionist - a big difference!!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2017, 01:33 PM

I often wonder what middle east would have been like if we hadn't meddled and put Israel right in the middle. I usually come up with a much more tribal bug peaceful region. Trouble is we in the west always think our way is best and try to impose our ways onto people who were far happier as tribes wandering around.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2017, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->

I don't dislike Jews, and your remark calling me anti-Semitic is very defamatory. That unfortunately is your only defence. I actually have Jewish ancestry, so shut it.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

06-11-2017, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Here we go again, criticise the jewish state and it is tantamount to anti-semitism whereas the truth is its anti-zionist - a big difference!!!

Why are you an anti Semite UJ.
If you were a true anti Zionist you would be ranting about TIbet but then of course China is a communist country .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

06-11-2017, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
I don't dislike Jews, and your remark calling me anti-Semitic is very defamatory. That unfortunately is your only defence. I actually have Jewish ancestry, so shut it.

I always know when someone has no logical argument they start being rude .
I don't need a defence it perfectly obvious that you are an anti Semite for which you give no logical reason .

If you don't dislike Jews why can't you condem an offensive joke about the Holocaust WITHOUT dragging in the Zionist nonsense.

Were those poor people who were murdered zionists ?
Does that make it ok to make offensive jokes about them ?
They were innocent men women and children guilty of no crime but for being Jews .
And you can't even manage a little regret without sticking in a silly political jab at the the state of Israel .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

06-11-2017, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Here we go again, criticise the e jewish state and it is tantamount to anti-semitism whereas the truth is its anti-zionist - a big difference!!!
Neither you so PD answers questions .

THERE ARE NO JEWS IN GAZA And in many other countries .
There are all faiths in Israel .

So obviouly you would all PREFER to see the elimination of Jews there to be replaced by what ?

Another failed mono religious desert state ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

06-11-2017, 02:00 PM

UJ

Your question is TIBET .
Why aren't you a anti Chinese ?
Is it because they fly the red flag ?

Or is it because it doesn't have the same cache ?
It's simply not cool enough and they don't have any fancy scarves to proclaim how cool they are ?

Come on that is for students who are young ,idealistic and know no better.

I think that most anti zionists here wouldn't know a Zionist if one jumped up and bit them on the backside

Page 8 of 14 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top