Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2013, 12:27 PM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Taken yesterday from my front porch...there are 17 maple trees within sight. It was a super nice day with sunshine and warmth. Maybe today will be like it but bad weather is near, from the mix of clouds I can see this morning.

Alan, your photo this morning is so nice...I drove about a place that is disignated as a naturel scenic beauty area...to remove a tree takes documentation to support taking it out..roads go around trees. Many lovely ponds...in wet times you drive through water or backup and go around as bridges and culverts are not allowed. The roads are narrow and sandy...no pavement or gravel there. It was lovely!

Hope you all will have a good day..hugs, Shirley
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2013, 12:36 PM

Good morning all it's brightening up now after a morning of rain.

I've been out shopping for buffet food that I can pop in the freezer as extra for the buffet I'll be preparing on Saturday for a family get-together for my son and daughter's 40th birthdays. I also looked for a balloon pump ..... we haven't got as much puff these days as we used to have! Happy days!

Enjoy your day everyone!
Dee
Hamilton, Canada
Dee is female  Dee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2013, 01:11 PM

Morning all. Well, had my Thanksgiving dinner Sunday, with family & a few friends. Exhausted today, just going to take it easy, have left-overs for supper. This is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, and supposed to be a nice day, after a rainy one yesterday. Take care, hope the day goes well for everyone.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2013, 01:35 PM

Good afternoon everyone
Still a grey day here but better than yesterday, with rain coming down in stair rods.
Busy morning, tidied freezer, one cupboard (looking for fruit for chutney ) been to shops (to buy fruit for said chutney ) cooked a med.veg and lasagne lunch, filled the dish washer and now on here, sipping a cup of black coffee.
Lovely, cheery photos today, thanks.
Hubby has been in and out, chasing off a bl**dy squirrel that is pulling a hanging basket to bits

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top