Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Cookiecate
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2013, 12:10 PM

Re: My Website

Thank you Jazzi so much for your words. Keith and I have worked hard but it is a labour of love. I love cooking it is a hobby. I love experimenting with tastes and have come up with some really lovely jams and chutney. Keith on the other hand loves computers and making things look good and special. He therefore has designed all the labels, has enjoyed working out all the nutritional information for the labels and has also worked tirelessly on the web site and Face Book page. We know that all too soon we will have to stop doing this as my arthritis is getting worse and Keith has his own health issues. However, we get hours of enjoyment and have just made over 200 for Macmillan Cancer Support by raffling hampers.

We have done a couple of shows and I have met some of my favourite tv chefs which was great. We hope to carry on next year but who knows.
Arena
New Member!
France
Arena is male 

02-03-2017, 11:16 AM

:c ool:
Longdogs
UK
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2017, 11:58 AM

Is this site still up and running? I clicked on the link with no results.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2017, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs View Post
Hi LD Cate is a lovely lady who hasn't been around for a while . Cate's husband was very poorly, I hope she will be back with us one day.
Longdogs
UK
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2017, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Meg View Post
Hi LD Cate is a lovely lady who hasn't been around for a while . Cate's husband was very poorly, I hope she will be back with us one day.
Thanks Meg. Sorry to hear that.
myrtle
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2017, 12:38 PM

We do miss Kate ... I've been fortunate enough to meet both Kate and her husband Keith ... lovely people and it's so sad that they both have serious health problems I'm able to keep in touch with them via FB.
gumbud
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2017, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs View Post
me too - can anyone post an active www for this site??
MKJ
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2017, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud View Post
me too - can anyone post an active www for this site??
Website is offline - as are so many others. Why did you want to view it? Missing me or summit?
MKJ
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 12:56 PM

I'm developing a big cycling site at this moment in time. It will need a ton of input some time soon. I then intend to clone it (copy it) and create a running site. I will be concentrating my efforts on these 2 sites so that they compete with some of the best of their types out there. Must admit I'm a bit fed up of creating websites and am thinking of going into the printing business with Rachel .

Cycling site so far ...

http://cycling-world.co.uk
(needs a lot of work yet though )
MKJ
UK

21-04-2017, 07:35 PM

Oops. I thought I started this thread off.

Sorry ...
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top