Join for free
Page 11 of 16 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2017, 11:39 PM

Re: Syrias Disappeared :The case against Assad

Hi

We are all entitled to our opinion PD.

I have a very different take on the situation than you do.

Syria and Israel fought 3 wars before the current Syrian Civil war.

They are long term enemies, as are Israel and Iran.

The current Syrian Civil War has naff all to do with the Arab Spring, it is yet another example of Western Interference which has been fermented by a bizarre wish for regime change which has resulted in millions of casualties and refugees in Syria, Iraq and Libya, the rise of ISIS and the rise of Radical Sunni Islam,funded by Saudi Arabia.

I am constantly surprised that you, and other females are so supportive of a situation where you will end up not being allowed to drive or allowed out without a male member of your family to supervise you.

The first major use of Chemical Weapons was by Saddam Hussein, in the Iran/Iraq War, he caused hundreds of thousands of casualties, both civilian and military. by the use of chemical weapons and there was not a peep out of the USA or the rest of the West.

After the 9/11 attacks, which where carried out by Saudis and funded by Saudis, Blair and Bush quite bizarrely decided to invade Iraq, who had naff all to do with 9/11, destabilising the entire region and releasing ISIS on the west.

We then went on to destabilise Libya and Syria, which left us in the mess we are in.

This entire mess is down to the Sunni/Shia thing.

They have been happily slaughtering each other for centuries and we should have left them to it.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2017, 11:43 PM

Last line in particular swims .... I wholeheartedly agree with.

We should have left them to it ....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2017, 11:45 PM

Spluttering etc
And as usual you would be wrong Morticia you really must stop judging me by your own lamentable standards .
Unlike your self I don't flounce and threaten to withdraw /deflect to other places every time someone doesn't agree with me I discuss with logic .
Those who can't discuss with logic resort to personal attack as demonstrated by the sad tirade from a poster who can't even start her own thread .
Now what have you gained by this pathetic little vendetta that you are waging ?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2017, 11:52 PM

Oh grow up Muddy.
You said yourself earlier on you don't come here to have people disagree with you ... an odd misconception to hold when the fundamental idea inherent in debate is discussion of opposing views ... though it does explain your inability to listen to an opposing view, and reply to it in a logical, mature and cogent manner.
Instead we have to go through all your tiresome silly foot stamping and paranoid claim of vendettas.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2017, 11:55 PM

Still here Morty ?
What would you do without me to enliven the evenings for you ?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

10-04-2017, 11:57 PM

Probably get a decent debate out of someone else who hadn't fled the thread.
I'd be more worried if I were you and didn't have anyone handy to heckle.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2017, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->

After the 9/11 attacks, which where carried out by Saudis and funded by Saudis, Blair and Bush quite bizarrely decided to invade Iraq, who had naff all to do with 9/11, destabilising the entire region and releasing ISIS on the west.
You mention the Saudis pre the Iraq war. Why did they fund and carry out 9/11? Was that also a sunni/shia thing?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

11-04-2017, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->

I am constantly surprised that you, and other females are so supportive of a situation where you will end up not being allowed to drive or allowed out without a male member of your family to supervise you.
In a word ignorance .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

11-04-2017, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Probably get a decent debate out of someone else who hadn't fled the thread.
I'd be more worried if I were you and didn't have anyone handy to heckle.
You are not me and haven't you already tried to get a decent debate elsewhere ?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 12:13 AM

Swim
it was Afghanistan(2001) that was invaded following 9/11 in the hunt for Bin La La, not Iraq.......that was 2003.

Page 11 of 16 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top