Join for free
Page 160 of 370 « First < 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2018, 02:30 PM

Re: Post your daily exercise routine

bugger off!!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2018, 07:17 PM

Trading running for cycling the last few days - that and a few spectacular hiking trails. I'll check in soon again but this will give you and idea of my current favorite surf spot on the island. Taken on an iPhone panorama setting, it's not all that great, but you get the idea . I take off about where that far right wave is and can ride it almost to the shoreline where the reef makes me nervous enough to kick out and paddle back to the outside (far right) for another round. Super fun!

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2018, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Trading running for cycling the last few days - that and a few spectacular hiking trails. I'll check in soon again but this will give you and idea of my current favorite surf spot on the island. Taken on an iPhone panorama setting, it's not all that great, but you get the idea . I take off about where that far right wave is and can ride it almost to the shoreline where the reef makes me nervous enough to kick out and paddle back to the outside (far right) for another round. Super fun!
Great photo Surfermom, and there's nowt' wrong with cycling. I'm even thinking about getting my bike down from the loft (attic to you ) ....(electronics Lab to me..) and getting it road worthy to put in a mile or two between run days.

I nearly missed some of the posts in here because I'm not being notified by e-mail anymore on some of the more important threads.....
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2018, 02:40 AM

I nearly missed some of the posts in here because I'm not being notified by e-mail anymore on some of the more important threads..
wot like cookin and gardenin and needlework??

seargent to squaddie OGF - is my nose touching yours OGF

OGF - no seargent

seargent - well it should be ya two pacers behind laddie - up one two - up one two forward!!!!!!!!!! - look to ya right and line up with twinkle toes over there!!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2018, 12:03 PM

After Sunday's painful outing I decided to take my five mile route a little steadier today, so I snatched an apple from the fruit bowl and walked the first quarter mile while eating the apple....I thought I'd been caught in a time warp and returned to the sixties as a Morris Minor zoomed past, a little further down the road I was surprised to see a Hillman Minx take its place in a small traffic queue....

I soon returned to the twenty first century though as I jogged through the woods and out onto the main road where the endless stream of commuters were travelling at a snails pace round the roundabout and through the traffic lights. Even at a snails pace they were going faster than me! It even got worse as I left the main road and took the quiet country lane back home, and was outrun by a squirrel......

It wasn't all bad news though, because I arrived home in the supersonic time of seventy one minutes, a good seven minutes faster than Sunday's attempt, and with not quite so much discomfort.....
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2018, 12:24 PM

Morning All, I've knocked ten minutes off my swimming time, It's a 25metre pool and it usually takes me 35/40 minutes to do my lengths, the past few days I've done my forty in 30 minutes. But if I'm honest it's a combination of two things, first, the pool has not been busy and second, well that's down to me being angry and hurt.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

05-06-2018, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Morning All, I've knocked ten minutes off my swimming time, It's a 25metre pool and it usually takes me 35/40 minutes to do my lengths, the past few days I've done my forty in 30 minutes. But if I'm honest it's a combination of two things, first, the pool has not been busy and second, well that's down to me being angry and hurt.
Well done Roxy, but why were you angry and hurt?....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2018, 11:01 PM

Today's exercise : I watched "Hot body Hot Yoga". A tv programme where you can watch other people do yoga. The kind of yoga that you do in your dreams. I felt exhausted just watching.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2018, 11:04 PM

Actually I am exhausted, I have been gardening and decorating like there is no tomorrow. Today hedge trimming, yesterday wallpaper stripping, Sunday wallpaper stripping and then wallpapering, Saturday weeding and digging. If I had energy to actually do yoga at the end of the day I am sure it would be beneficial (for winding down!)
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 04:18 PM

Love reading through this thread. Just caught up, I think. There are some very inspirational people on here.

Anyway, taking a week off work and decided to do a mid morning run as I have been rising about 10 all week! What luck, as I set out, the gorgeous short wearing postman was out doing his rounds. We often have this cheeky banter between us if I see him and today he jogged with me for a
while. Unfortunately I had a face like a beetroot and so sweaty you could have fried an egg in my hair. Not a good look, but I waved and ran off , scolding myself for being so silly.

After about 30mins I decided I had left it long enough for my husband to have cooked us brunch, so I headed home... Yea!

Page 160 of 370 « First < 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top