Join for free
Page 40 of 71 « First < 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2016, 03:20 PM

Re: Trump to be the 45th USA President:your thoughts and the implications

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
Opened and Viewed,Knew it all.Iran's nuclear deal isn't a deal at all No inspection's or monitoring,that need's fixed.Trump want's some kind of inspection's, at least monitored by N.R.A. to see if they are indeed keeping to the agreement.There is more to it than that,Obama Paid Ransom Money to Iran with interest.That was totally wrong.Obama gave the Iranian Gov.Money that they could spend however they wanted,a boost to their economy.See if sanction's imposed were followed by Obama in the first place,and no money's paid we'd have the upper hand,now they have Billion's to play with.....As far as Cuba,we the U.S. have had trade deals going on for a long time just the State of Alabama send's ton's of poultry and lumber to Cuba every year.granted Raul Castro isn't Fidel,and maybe a little easier to deal with.Have to wait and see.But that still doesn't answer My question,Why do you Dislike Trump,Your personal reason-reason's.Media hype?Maybe cause of his hair?He's a loud mouth?Because Putin said something Nice about him?So what is it ?How has TRUMP affected your personal life to date?Or are you scared what Might happen,Our System of Gov. has checks and balances built in,so no one person can Run Amok,all this phony scaremongering about what might happen is just B.S.,where are your filters,not everything on the internet is true or real.So what if Putin said something Nice about Trump,hey somewhere in your past someone may have said a good thing about you,does that make them OMG BFF's.Incoming POTUS has the right to talk to leader's of other Gov's.a Welcome aboard kinda thing.Don't read too much into anything especially all the scaremongering going on now day's,OMG Trump said this and that,C'mon we all KNOW what a person says to be elected and what actually CAN happen are 2 diff. things.Filter's people use them,I am active in the Republican Party here.Insight a little,just don't believe Trump is the end of the world scary boogie man, that he isn't.And all the B.S. about him being Racist,C'mon do you have any Idea how many people he employs,and there are thousands of minorities that get a check from him weekly.Kinda shoots that down don't it?
Same problem as the above poster..so I only read the last sentence, 'shoot me down'? ...I don't think so, but there again if I was Mexican I might take issue with you on the racism
But there is evidence...http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03260bf777e83
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2016, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Same problem as the above poster..so I only read the last sentence, 'shoot me down'? ...I don't think so, but there again if I was Mexican I might take issue with you on the racism
I quite like this last bit:

"Editor’s note: Donald Trump is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist, birther and bully who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims ― 1.6 billion members of an entire religion ― from entering the U.S."

This journalist sounds remarkably like that hand-wringer with the funny hair on Question Time last night, although she couldn't think of much vocabulary other than 'racist'.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2016, 05:29 PM

And he touches up women
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2016, 05:30 PM

An old article published in Feb in an election campaigne.

Think Dragons Realm explained the present situation rather well although some stated that they did not understand him.

Well he is an American and so is Trump so Lefties do have a hard job understanding anything.
Shadowman
Wisconsin, USA
Shadowman is male  Shadowman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2016, 07:53 PM

Trump is still having a good time of it with the media. Under Obama Employers added solid 178,000 New jobs in November and hit the lowest unemployment rate in 10 years : http://usat.ly/2gUkl6M* Yet Trump brags about his publicity stunt of "saving" 800 Old jobs at taxpayer expense. With God, the Media, and Gullible Americans behind him (albeit a minority) he is likely assured to make it into Spring with out impeachment.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2016, 11:18 AM

So in reality ya got nothing just an opinion,So this is what trump is talking about,Mexican's cross the border int Texas- New Mexico-Arizona-California,Many of the younger Gen are in Gang's,these gangs sell drugs,grow pot illegally in State Parks poisoning the eco system locally,when they get caught they are sent back and come right back crossing the border to start it up again,while their wife's go to the local Gov. office and apply for Food stamps welfare with a bogus or stolen SS#,none are paying any taxes,living off the loopholes in our benefit system.does that sound fair to you,some come here to have Anchor Babies,and every person in that State is paying for them to live here,Some that are in Gangs are killing and committing crimes and those are whom Trump is talking about,Not every body, the hardworking Tax Paying Mexican's,that have done all they can to at least contribute and not out there raping-killing-stealing-selling drugs,those are who he is after.And these thugs are just that Thugs living off and preying on honest citizens.They are who he want's deported if they have a criminal record and no Green Card.Thus Illegal.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

04-12-2016, 11:32 AM

...and breathe....

Tighten your belts America, you are in for a rough ride.
bridget
melbourne, australia
bridget is female 

04-12-2016, 11:36 AM

Taiwan.

How many international incidents can a private citizen cause?

Can't wait until January.

Yeehah
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2016, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Shadowman ->
Trump is still having a good time of it with the media. Under Obama Employers added solid 178,000 New jobs in November and hit the lowest unemployment rate in 10 years : http://usat.ly/2gUkl6M* Yet Trump brags about his publicity stunt of "saving" 800 Old jobs at taxpayer expense. With God, the Media, and Gullible Americans behind him (albeit a minority) he is likely assured to make it into Spring with out impeachment.
AAH Shadowman,what is wrong with saving some jobs,he isn't even POTUS yet and he's fulfilling Campaign promises.Do you think OBama would have stepped in ? NO he couldn't be bothered with it.800 or so less people on assistance,how is that bad?So now your here sniping and throwing low blows when in fact your still PO'd your heifer Hillary didn't win grand Prize.She didn't win Shadow cause the people saw thru her Phony rhetoric and want Change,hey while were at it,why don't check out how the Clinton's REALLY made their MONEY,Naw it wasn't speech's,it was scamming other's and using her position as Sec.of State,and the Clinton foundation as a huge bankroll for their Pay to Play Scheme,let's not forget,when they left the White House,their words "we are Broke " So 100 million dollars later now in net worth,wow,kinda reminds me of when the Whitewater fiasco in Arkansas,hillary's 1000.00 dollar investment turned into !00,000.00 dollars oh wow what luck,seem's everybody else that invested lost their ass,and she pulled out Just in Time,see anything wrong with that Shadow? NO, how about insider trading,see that's illegal.Face it dude,she a conman,got caught and will probably walk away,with the Money......Next
Shadowman
Wisconsin, USA
Shadowman is male  Shadowman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2016, 12:09 PM

Everyone pays gas tax, tobacco tax, sales taxes, liquor taxes, citizen or not, and if you have fake social security number, you still pay social security tax, you just do not get any return and it build up the social security account. What is paid into social security with fake accounts more than covers any expense caused in other ways. Trump bragged about using loopholes. Should we deport him also?

Page 40 of 71 « First < 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top